PDA

View Full Version : Appeal

Liz
20-Feb-09, 00:29
I am so afraid that the influx of flipping idiots who have been spoiling Pets' Corner will put people off posting.

Can I make an appeal to you all to keep posting as always and not let them win?

I love Pets' Corner and would hate to see it disappear just because nasty folk with obvious issues in their sad lives have spoiled it for genuine animal lovers!

I know it is is difficult but if we do get any more such posts shall we just ignore them (difficult as this may be)and then they will have no choice but to just go away!

They have already pushed one lovely orger so far that I fear she will be suspended.

20-Feb-09, 00:33
Please continue to report problematic posts (and posters) to the Moderating Team. Thanks.

fuzzypeg
20-Feb-09, 00:33
new to org. and totally agree, these people dont deserve any feedback from their comments even if they do bring you to boiling point

Liz
20-Feb-09, 00:36
Please continue to report problematic posts (and posters) to the Moderating Team. Thanks.

We will thanks. Just don't understand what their problem is?

ShelleyCowie
20-Feb-09, 00:40
Fuzzypeg it is so sad that you have joined the org when there are a few people trying to stir things.

This rarely happens in the pets corner but just now its too frequent. Luckily the mods see the problematics and soon sort it out!

Do enjoy the pets corner! Pet photos welcome! :Razz I love to awww at pets!

And Dora is just lovely! ;)

Liz
20-Feb-09, 00:43
Many, many thanks to the Mods for dealing with the troublemakers so quickly.

fuzzypeg
20-Feb-09, 01:12
thanks again shelleybain . dora is a great dog and i will conquer her fears .she has so much love in her .people with no true interest in pets should just stay away and not bother us . . .but chance would be a fine thing

butterfly
20-Feb-09, 01:12
yup,ignoring them is the best thing

binbob
20-Feb-09, 11:24
Many, many thanks to the Mods for dealing with the troublemakers so quickly.

thank u from me too...pets are meant to be good for calming and lowering blood pressure,but LATELY....................;)

cuddlepop
25-Feb-09, 09:46
Just noticed this Liz so have brought it back up to thank you personally for airing this.

When I joined the org the general board at times was "difficult" but I alwas felt accepted and included over on the pets forum.
Up until recently nothing and no one upset me even on the general board.

Just last week I got so angry by a totaly "pointless" comment that left me fuming.:mad:

Thankfully Moderators have removed said stirrers and peace has been restored.:D

balto
25-Feb-09, 09:52
unfortunatly you will always get eejits who like nothing better than to stir everyone up, hopefully the mods have banished said eejits far far away.

arana negra
25-Feb-09, 10:02
Okay I have to admit it :o

My name ia Val and I am a report button pusher, I have NO intention in stopping the habit though :lol:

I agree there were some silly folks about recently, I do hope we will all ignore them, press the button and leave it to the site to deal with them further.

balto
25-Feb-09, 10:05
Okay I have to admit it :o

My name ia Val and I am a report button pusher, I have NO intention in stopping the habit though :lol:

I agree there were some silly folks about recently, I do hope we will all ignore them, press the button and leave it to the site to deal with them further.
would say most of us have pushed the report button, its the only way to get rid of the numptys.

Jovi
25-Feb-09, 10:47
I think the last week proves the importance and need for this section. There have been introductions to new pet friends, advice asked for and given and the very sad news of friends lost. Posts have been answered sensitively by people who care as deeply about their animals and wish to offer much needed support. As a new member I have been impressed by the support given to others and I'm sure it will continue as peoples pets are more important to them than the odd comment or view from someone with no empathy or care for others' feelings. Keep doing what you do so well,as I said in another post none of us know when it will be our turn to need a helping hand or a heart to listen.

teenybash
25-Feb-09, 11:00
Pets corner is a beautiful place to spend some time, knowing that we are surrounded by like minded caring folks who understand each other.
The vermin that appears from time to time, I am sure will be disposed of by the Mods to keep the corner as it should be......a place of comfort, peace, advice and kindly, hopeful words.

porshiepoo
25-Feb-09, 12:36
Um, Can someone explain where the trouble is please :o

I must be missing the posts that are troublesome as I've not seen any myself, just people stating their opinions. O Eck! am I one of the troublesome posters and that's why I don't see it???????:eek:

Allsorts
25-Feb-09, 16:14
I have to admit to being a reader more than a poster but I love the pets corner and the fact that there is so much love flowing in here and support, so please ignore those pests that just want to annoy they aren't worth it.

By the way Dora is a beautiful dog and a big (and i mean big) softy who is well loved and we love seeing her..

evelyn
25-Feb-09, 23:13
In total agreement with you Liz.
Pets Corner is my favourite bit of the Org.
evelyn

Blondie
27-Feb-09, 18:30
Pets Corner is my favourite part of the org also. I find all you animal lovers so genuine and friendly here :D

unicorn
27-Feb-09, 19:45
I remember a long time ago a group of us shouting for a pets discussion area and being so delighted when we got it as others thought there was no place for it, to see the joy it brings people daily makes me smile.
Don't give in, keep posting always :D

Liz
27-Feb-09, 20:38
I am really chuffed to see that our wee org haven has recovered from the recent carry on.

It is so nice to share stories,ask advice, find comfort etc with genuine animal lovers so many thanks indeed to you all of you for your online friendship.

Well done Unicorn as it was you who first asked for a Pet Forum.

Group hug everyone?!:lol:

unicorn
27-Feb-09, 20:52
I toooold them it was needed [lol]:lol:

Liz
27-Feb-09, 23:30
I toooold them it was needed [lol]:lol:

Ah they couldna resist your charms.:lol:

unicorn
27-Feb-09, 23:42
No Liz...........I think it was the nagging in the ear [lol][lol]

Sarah
28-Feb-09, 23:29
I've not been on so much lately (been busy :() so haven't noticed anything. I would be sad to see things like this going on because the pet section is my favourite bit :D