PDA

View Full Version : Hens

piratelassie
20-Feb-09, 00:23
I have four Lohmann brown hens, they are great pets and all have different charaters and good layers also.I would like a couple more hens of a different breed, does anyone know any breeders in Caithness. I have read that if I am adding to my flock, new hens would have to be about twenty weeks old. :confused

Dog-eared
23-Feb-09, 00:44
The guy at Spittal crossroads - Mr grogan , he has a website.

theres also a guy on the Tannach road with a miniature crofthouse in his front garden, cant remember name.

piratelassie
24-Feb-09, 00:24
Thanks Dog-eared...:)

Dorrie
24-Feb-09, 00:46
There is also Alan Mackie, he lives just outside of Thurso if you are based in Thurso. PM me if you want more directions.
:)

chaz
27-Feb-09, 19:45
I have four Lohmann brown hens, they are great pets and all have different charaters and good layers also.I would like a couple more hens of a different breed, does anyone know any breeders in Caithness. I have read that if I am adding to my flock, new hens would have to be about twenty weeks old. :confused

Hi,We are also looking for a couple more of a different breed to add to our few,they are fasinating.We are going to have a look at Dingwall mart next week.Have tried locally but nothing so far :(