PDA

View Full Version : Silly season!

Liz
20-Feb-09, 00:10
Up until recently Pet's Corner has been a friendly, peaceful place where animal lovers could post on a variety of topics.

However, over the past few weeks it has been invaded by a variety of muppets whose only intention is to be provokative and hurtful.

Where on earth are they all coming out of?

ShelleyCowie
20-Feb-09, 00:13
Liz, as you know i agree with you!

They just keep appearing from nowhere! :roll:

And as you know Liz, they get me wound up! [lol] But i have you to calm me down! ;)

Liz
20-Feb-09, 00:15
Deep breathes Shelley!lol

ShelleyCowie
20-Feb-09, 00:18
Deep breathes Shelley!lol

In...............and out.............

*Light headed* [lol]

teenybash
20-Feb-09, 00:52
I must say I feel quite exhausted after all the razzlematazzle on Pets Corner recently................put it down to bad planetary aspects and forget about it, that's what I am going to do.

I for one hope it does not stop others from posting as it is such a lovely forum.

abc123
20-Feb-09, 01:34
Good grief. There's been a right old car crash over there. Swearing and all, I believe.

butterfly
20-Feb-09, 01:43
they are best ignored ,no point rising to the bait.thats what they want.small minded people with not much else to do......

abc123
20-Feb-09, 01:48
they are best ignored ,no point rising to the bait.thats what they want.small minded people with not much else to do......

OK, thanks, I'll bear that in mind and ignore them.

fuzzypeg
20-Feb-09, 01:52
thats exactly what i will be dong from now on too

Venture
20-Feb-09, 10:49
Up until recently Pet's Corner has been a friendly, peaceful place where animal lovers could post on a variety of topics.

However, over the past few weeks it has been invaded by a variety of muppets whose only intention is to be provokative and hurtful.

Where on earth are they all coming out of?

I don't think it is only Pets Corner Liz that has been invaded. The Muppets have been popping up all over the org. The recent Mad Friday fiasco created a lot of interest in a few call centres. As a result we seem to have acquired "time wasters" who just want to stir for the sake of it.

It's obvious they have no interest in the thread they are posting on apart from trying to gain a reaction with their smart and often offensive comments. You can spot the members of the "new clique" a mile away who are probably competiting with one another to see who can get off with the most or who can get suspended first.

Good to see that the Mods are keeping a close eye on things. So Gonzo and Kermit beware, Miss Piggy is on your case.[lol]

balto
20-Feb-09, 11:40
these people are just idiots pure and simply, with no thought or consideration for anyone or their feelings.

abc123
20-Feb-09, 11:48
these people are just idiots pure and simply, with no thought or consideration for anyone or their feelings.

You're right, I always thought that about The Muppets. Especially the two old guys who used to sit up in the balcony and criticise every act on the show.

balto
20-Feb-09, 11:55
You're right, I always thought that about The Muppets. Especially the two old guys who used to sit up in the balcony and criticise every act on the show.
hey i mind them lol, what was their names again?.

Venture
20-Feb-09, 12:00

You need to get a bigger abacus to play with. [lol][lol][lol]

hotrod4
20-Feb-09, 12:20
OK, thanks, I'll bear that in mind and ignore them.
Thats a sneaky way to get an animal in the general section!!![lol]

Thumper
20-Feb-09, 13:11
Venture-I totally agree with you and your post! I have never had to use it but I think maybe nows the time for us to use the "ignore" button we all have!I really dont know where they have all crawled out from but I bet they are all sitting in a wee clique laughing at us all!x

ShelleyCowie
20-Feb-09, 13:26
Venture-I totally agree with you and your post! I have never had to use it but I think maybe nows the time for us to use the "ignore" button we all have!I really dont know where they have all crawled out from but I bet they are all sitting in a wee clique laughing at us all!x

Let em laugh! I am sitting here laughing at some peoples status...orger...suspended...etc etc!

Obviously these people are crawling out of the woodwork to make our blood boil.

Never mind

Lavenderblue2
20-Feb-09, 14:20
I think maybe nows the time for us to use the "ignore" button we all have!

Now Thumper, you have me looking for my 'ignore button' and I can't find it - will you guide me to where it is situated.

I hope I never have to use it though.

I hate all the bickering that goes on - it puts me right off. :(

Angela
20-Feb-09, 14:25
Now Thumper, you have me looking for my 'ignore button' and I can't find it - will you guide me to where it is situated.

I hope I never have to use it though.

I hate all the bickering that goes on - it puts me right off. :(

LB2, I've just recently started using this button :roll:

Go to User CP, down to Settings & Options and then click on Edit Ignore List.

I find it stops my blood pressure soaring to dangerous levels! ;)

Venture
20-Feb-09, 14:25
Let em laugh! I am sitting here laughing at some peoples status...orger...suspended...etc etc!

Obviously these people are crawling out of the woodwork to make our blood boil.

Never mind

Not for long though Shelley. Definitely a case of 1 2 3 and you're out.;)

cuddlepop
20-Feb-09, 15:12
Thats a sneaky way to get an animal in the general section!!![lol]

You actually made me laugh out loud,your a blessist relieve to a stressfull morning on the pet forum.:D

Lavenderblue2
20-Feb-09, 17:50
LB2, I've just recently started using this button :roll:

Go to User CP, down to Settings & Options and then click on Edit Ignore List.

I find it stops my blood pressure soaring to dangerous levels! ;)

Thank you Angela. I will take a look at that right now. :)

Lavenderblue2
20-Feb-09, 18:00
Found it - tried it out....? :lol:

Now I see how it works - I wish I'd known about the 'ignore button' ages ago.

lynne duncan
21-Feb-09, 00:37
why if an orger's status is banned are they allowed to continue posting

changilass
21-Feb-09, 00:42
Those posts would have been done before they were banned.

Bobinovich
21-Feb-09, 00:44
They're not - any posts you're seeing must have been made before the ban was put in place.