PDA

View Full Version : Scare game reaction LOL

grantyg
13-Feb-06, 23:59
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=6064

So if you didn`t paly this go and do it before clicking the 2nd link!

Who else reacted like this?????

If you laugh at this you have no soul!

http://www.youtube.com/p.swf?video_id=kKGxaol4qws&eurl=&iurl=ht

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
RESULT - adrenaline is brown!

angela5
14-Feb-06, 00:03
What a shame poor wee thing, i got a fright the first time i did this have to say i did'nt react like that but he is young ahh!.

krieve
14-Feb-06, 00:05
poor bairn i did that to my mates lol they are not barins and some of then reacted like that lol

grantyg
14-Feb-06, 00:06
Well I did a wee involuntary scream which was actually higher pitched that his!
The last time the "scream" was unearthed was at York Dundgen when I screamed like a girl! in front of a shop full of toruists and children.

krieve
14-Feb-06, 00:15
lol when my man did it lmao he screamed and the chair nearly hit the couch lol i wish i had a camcorder i would have sent it to you've been framed lol

ice box
14-Feb-06, 00:22
I did that game and it was a screamer had to change the under pants after ward lmao great one for putting the kids to bed though lol

sassylass
14-Feb-06, 01:40
Games like that could give a person a heart attack, I'm not kidding. It's one thing if you know for a fact that a person likes a good scare but otherwise it is just plain cruel. My heart goes out to that poor boy, I hope he doesn't have nightmares for the rest of his life.

obiron
14-Feb-06, 12:59
jesus what a fright i got didnt expect it. ma heart is still going fast. did exact same thing as grantyg except it was the london dungeon got asked for tickets by what i thought was a waxwork mad did i scream.

BRIE
14-Feb-06, 13:03
Was hoping the fright might kick start labour but to no avail!!

krieve
14-Feb-06, 15:34
Lol brie did it not work then lol

Saveman
14-Feb-06, 15:42
The game made me jump, especially since my comp is hooked up to my stereo.....which is behind me......so the bloodcurdling scream came from behind me as the scary face popped up on my screen! Enough to give somebody a heartattack! Woke my cat up as well.

As for that movie: Poor kid....that's cruel!

wickerinca
14-Feb-06, 19:45
I had played the game before...or at least I had the game played on me before!!!
Poor bairn though...that will haunt him for the rest of his life........when his mother shows it to the girlfriend(s)!!

Got the dogs running around barking as well so at leats they are getting a bit of exercise out of it!!!

erli
14-Feb-06, 23:39
I have noticed that it doesn't matter how many times you play it, you still get a fright. It's really funny though!:eek:

Alice in Blunderland
14-Feb-06, 23:51
Poor bairn I have the number for a good child psychologist if its needed and instead of getting a cuddle from whoever is holding the camera they keep on filming aawww.Different but not my cup of tea.

grantyg
15-Feb-06, 00:05
Games like that could give a person a heart attack, I'm not kidding. It's one thing if you know for a fact that a person likes a good scare but otherwise it is just plain cruel. My heart goes out to that poor boy, I hope he doesn't have nightmares for the rest of his life.

I know I have a had a heart prob and I know how easily it can be disrupted you should hear it after a coffee

tick tock........ tick tick.......................................PAIN tick tock tick tock etc etc etc
I had Atrial Fibrillation for a month the heart is very sensitive to things and mine goes at a peep these days!

BRIE
15-Feb-06, 13:16
Lol brie did it not work then lol
No it didnt work![smirk]

ivy
15-Feb-06, 14:24
jesus jumped out my skin wasnt expecting that...

poor kid i would of screamed if was his age

brandy
15-Feb-06, 14:40
omg pml!!
i have no soul!
i know its cruel and the person filming should be beat but i was laughing my butt off!
would have been so funny if he broke the monitor would have served the grown up right! *grins*

wickerinca
15-Feb-06, 16:30
Was hoping the fright might kick start labour but to no avail!!

Still with us Brie?

BRIE
15-Feb-06, 23:10
Yes still here

jings00
16-Feb-06, 00:57
adrenalin may be brown, it can also be liquid!! ma wee hert is still poundin.
and don't agree wi the person doin that to the bairn, not nice. funny, mind.