PDA

View Full Version : Energy crisis in criminal underworld

catnip
19-Feb-09, 18:43
Today we noticed that our shed window has been put in and a solar panel from the roof was taken (used for a wee shed light)
Last year they broke into our shed and stole a petrol can full of petrol for the petrol mower.
This happened earlier today or last night.
Are they being more environmentally friendly now, I can tell you what if I catch them I will not be environmentally friendly to them.

Green_not_greed
19-Feb-09, 20:39
Soirry to hear that. A neighbour of mine lost all his heating oil.

But how about "Criminal Underworld in Renewable Energy" instead?

Police arrest eight in Mafia Wind Farm Plot

Really!

http://www.fox40.com/pages/landing_world_news/?Italy-police-arrest-8-in-Mafia-wind-farm=1&blockID=215606&feedID=24

And they say it isn't all about money......

skinnydog
19-Feb-09, 21:34
How annoying but no, they probably weren't interested in the "green" element, merely looking for something that they can sell on quickly for a pound.

catnip
20-Feb-09, 12:14
Checking today in the daylight to see if anything missing and yet again the new petrol can has gone, I reckon it has been done by the same people as they must have been looking especially for the petrol. A petrol can is not the type of thing you keep in the house so I think it should just live in the car from now one, once I get a new one but maybe I should get two, one for the car and one for the shed filled with water with a scent of petrol on the lid, what do you think, it would show them not to mess with Catnip!

Kodiak
20-Feb-09, 15:52
I like that Idea of a container with water in, would love to see the face of anyone who put that into their car.

binbob
20-Feb-09, 16:02
Checking today in the daylight to see if anything missing and yet again the new petrol can has gone, I reckon it has been done by the same people as they must have been looking especially for the petrol. A petrol can is not the type of thing you keep in the house so I think it should just live in the car from now one, once I get a new one but maybe I should get two, one for the car and one for the shed filled with water with a scent of petrol on the lid, what do you think, it would show them not to mess with Catnip!

BRILLIANT idea......that would cost them a pretty penny to put right!!![lol]