PDA

View Full Version : almost peed myself laughing!

brandy
19-Feb-09, 11:30
dad sent me this radio broadcast! its a mobile conversation from a guy that was calling his mate to tell him that he would be late, and witnessed an road accident.. the tape is of his description.. if you can understand the southern accent.. it is sooooo funny!
http://www.chumfm.com/MorningShow/bits/march24.swf

dragonfly
19-Feb-09, 11:51
couldn't work out some of the words but his laughter is so infectious! thanks for sharing Brandy and have a happy birthday today xx

edit:: just noticed I've only got to get another 11 posts to join the "club"!! only taken me nearly 5 years, not months like ShelleyBain :-))

ShelleyCowie
19-Feb-09, 11:59
couldn't work out some of the words but his laughter is so infectious! thanks for sharing Brandy and have a happy birthday today xx

edit:: just noticed I've only got to get another 11 posts to join the "club"!! only taken me nearly 5 years, not months like ShelleyBain :-))

:) Lol....cant help it! Anyone notice how much i enjoy talking! :lol:

Geo
19-Feb-09, 12:06
Hilarious! :lol:

Gizmo
19-Feb-09, 12:14
That was brilliant, thanks for posting it Brandy :D

brandy
19-Feb-09, 13:27
i just keep on seeing this little ole wifey picking up a bible over her head and slamming it into him! she beamed him with her bible! ahhh bless! thats one way to spread the word! *giggles*
can you see the police report... 4 elderly pensioners beat man nearly unconcious!

Kevin Milkins
19-Feb-09, 14:53
Lol....cant help it! Anyone notice how much i enjoy talking! :lol:

No, that one slipped by me Shelly.;):lol:

butterfly
19-Feb-09, 14:58
that was very funny brandy![lol]

Liz
19-Feb-09, 15:00
Brandy that is absolutely brilliant!!!:lol::lol::lol: He has a great laugh as well.

Valerie Campbell
19-Feb-09, 19:25
This is absolutely fantastic! The tears are tripping me. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!! Thanks for sharing this. I'm away to check what's in my handbag...

pat
19-Feb-09, 21:54
Thank you Brandy,
I really enjoyed that - can just imagine the bible thumping - a good stout book for giving a really good thumping (many large bibles in the backs of cars here in Lewis - maybe they are preparing for this happening here!).

Dadie
19-Feb-09, 22:13
it was funny
ta Brandy

JAWS
20-Feb-09, 02:17
That is an absolute cracker.

oldmarine
20-Feb-09, 02:28
I laughed most of the way through. Some of my laugher was at the recording laughter. It was hilarious.

feegilmour
20-Feb-09, 17:23
me sides r sore

porshiepoo
20-Feb-09, 17:55
That has sooooooo brightened up my day. LOL
Hilarious!!!