PDA

View Full Version : peugeot garage

Lindsay
18-Feb-09, 23:23
hi can anyone tell me where the nearest peugeoy garage is in relation to lybster as nee dto get some new parts for my car.

zeppellin
18-Feb-09, 23:24
hi can anyone tell me where the nearest peugeoy garage is in relation to lybster as nee dto get some new parts for my car.
you need a dictionary for your spelling as well!!!!

mums angels
18-Feb-09, 23:27
Kens garage in Kildary (sp?) just shy of invergordon i think

minnie
18-Feb-09, 23:28
Think the nearest one is kens garage Kildary 01862 842266.

zeppellin
18-Feb-09, 23:28
Peugeot (http://forum.caithness.org/results.aspx?q=Peugeot&FORM=QSRE5) and need to

octane
18-Feb-09, 23:30
any garage will be able to source parts for ya. Not sure if Kens garage in Invergordon is peugeot but they will probally get the parts from the main dealer in Inverness just like the rest of the garages up here.

But there is also cheaper aftermarket parts you can get from Dingbro or suchlike but its up to you if you wanna go the cheap route or for the genuine article.

links broken zeppellin^^

Lindsay
18-Feb-09, 23:31
thanks for that folks, will give him a call in the morning.

zeppellin
18-Feb-09, 23:31
Cheaper going to a local garage than going straight to a dealer, they charge premium rates and at least £60 per hour labour.

poppett
19-Feb-09, 00:06
If it is just to source parts then Autosave in Inverness are very good and will send spares by courier on next day delivery. Have used them a few times. Also County Garage in Thurso will order spares for any vehicle for you and their labour charges are very reasonable.

hotrod4
19-Feb-09, 06:58
you need a dictionary for your spelling as well!!!!
Oh No the Spelling police are on patrol again!!!!;)
(Wonder if they drive a puegout?)