PDA

View Full Version : health farms/spa

wicker
13-Feb-06, 14:39
Does anyone know of any of these health places in the highlands area, my mums big birthday this year and wanting to send her away for a nice relaxing weekend but dont know of any places or even where to begin looking

Alice in Blunderland
13-Feb-06, 14:42
A friend of mine went to a hotel in Aviemore for a spa weekend with her mum.I dont have the name but I believe they had a lovely time.They did all the pampering things chilled out and relaxed.

angela5
13-Feb-06, 14:46
Health spa..ahh! sounds just great a weekend of pampering just what i need..i'd love to go away to one too, anyone fancy sending me to one for the weekend?..[lol]

angela5
13-Feb-06, 15:08
I will go with you angela if that helps:Razz

krieve
13-Feb-06, 15:09
sounds good me too lol

ice box
13-Feb-06, 15:15
I would love to put the misses of to a health farm as long as they keep her lol.

angela5
13-Feb-06, 15:18
I would love to put the misses of to a health farm as long as they keep her lol.

I hope your misses reads this ice-box[lol] i bet there is somewhere she could think of sending you.

ice box
13-Feb-06, 15:23
I hope your misses reads this ice-box[lol] i bet there is somewhere she could think of sending you.
she probably could think of a few place to send me lol

angela5
13-Feb-06, 15:25
she probably could think of a few place to send me lol

Iceland in your underwear:D

ice box
13-Feb-06, 15:42
Iceland in your underwear:D
brrrrrr are you made lol

angela5
13-Feb-06, 17:46
No-one offering to take me to a health spa then:(

rainbow
13-Feb-06, 23:08
Went to Stobo Castle in Peebles for 2 days and it was brilliant. It is however not in the Highlands, but about an hour drive south of Edinburgh. I can't wait to go again but I will have to save up first. It is not cheap but is an ultimate indulgance and you feel like a celebrity!

brandy
13-Feb-06, 23:21
theres a complex in inverness across from matalan.. going on the 28th will tell you what its like

Ann
14-Feb-06, 00:01
http://www.roundelwood.org.uk/
My daughter took me here a couple of years ago; I can thoroughly recommend it! It is in Crieff.

Doleve
14-Feb-06, 01:27
A friend of mine went to a hotel in Aviemore for a spa weekend with her mum.I dont have the name but I believe they had a lovely time.They did all the pampering things chilled out and relaxed.
Is it part of the Macdonald resort? try looking up aviemore highland resort on macdonald hotels website.Ive stayed in a few macdonald hotels and everyone so far has been excellent.

rainbow
14-Feb-06, 19:09
I hear the Aquadome in Inverness does Spa days - worth a check to see if that is correct.

connieb19
14-Feb-06, 20:10
I hear the Aquadome in Inverness does Spa days - worth a check to see if that is correct.Wouldn't it be great if this turns out to be true? I know what my next treat to myself will be!!:grin:

brandy
15-Feb-06, 23:41
here you go health spa in inverness *G*
http://www.livingwell.com/health_clubs/uk/scotland/inverness_premier.html

connieb19
15-Feb-06, 23:42
here you go health spa in inverness *G*
http://www.livingwell.com/health_clubs/uk/scotland/inverness_premier.htmlThanks Brandy...:grin: