PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

minder
17-Feb-09, 22:17
Got a Tattoo done last week in Inverness at a place called 'tattoos while you wait ' guy called Calum Mcwilliam, have to say was excellent,made to feal at ease and tattoo was perfect and very reasonable in price too .

Julia
17-Feb-09, 22:50
I'm having mine done on Saturday 7th March, see my previous thread on Calum Mcwiliam

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=66444

Have you got a picture of your new tat to share with us?

minder
17-Feb-09, 23:30
ye he's good ,havn't got any pics but it was a design with my kids names and the detail was brilliant, will be back to him for more .

Feeona
18-Feb-09, 13:10
I take it 'Tattoos while you wait' is by appointment?? Where abouts is he based in Inverness?? I already have 5 tattoos but would like more.

Ash
18-Feb-09, 13:14
my brother went to him a few weeks back
his tattoo is amazing
will try and post a pic

Julia
18-Feb-09, 15:16
I take it 'Tattoos while you wait' is by appointment?? Where abouts is he based in Inverness?? I already have 5 tattoos but would like more.

He is by appointment but he can do walk-ins too if he is free. He's at 8 Creig St, Inverness, check out my previous post in this thread and you will see the link to his website

minni85
19-Feb-09, 13:19
i got my 2 and my husband got 1 in nairn he is called true colours he was fantastic and very well priced.

anneoctober
19-Feb-09, 20:50
I'm having mine done on Saturday 7th March, see my previous thread on Calum Mcwiliam

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=66444

Have you got a picture of your new tat to share with us?
Have checked out your link Julia, I'm impressed, Calum seems to give one to one attention - am I right in thinking that? I've an idea of what I'd like but have n't seen anything like it or similar.:eek:

Julia
19-Feb-09, 21:30
Have checked out your link Julia, I'm impressed, Calum seems to give one to one attention - am I right in thinking that? I've an idea of what I'd like but have n't seen anything like it or similar.:eek:

He does indeed give one-to-one attention, very thorough. I'm never going anywhere else.