PDA

View Full Version : Crayola

paris
13-Feb-06, 12:47
When she due back? time must be getting close now for our old pal to return.
Does anyone know when ????

porshiepoo
13-Feb-06, 19:22
Last I heard she was off to 'The big Cauldron' workshop!
She was hoping that she'd be a natural and encouraged to further her witchy prowess. Don't know how long these workshops take but look out all you orgers that may have slighted her in the past. :grin: :grin:

Rheghead
13-Feb-06, 19:39
The last I heard, she was seen reading WitchWhich Forum Magazine.

ice box
13-Feb-06, 19:55
will she have to work of her -500 rep or does it get cleared

JAWS
13-Feb-06, 20:08
Has she gone to work on her Spelling? I hasn't noticed anything wrong with it before! [lol]

wickerinca
13-Feb-06, 21:25
Haven't you all heard.....she has been sent to Wormwitch Scrubs and will be making broomsticks for the next wee while!!! Need to make a few brooms to work off -500!!

Moira
13-Feb-06, 21:57
I thought it was only a couple of weeks since Crayola was "sentenced" - presumably for a month. She'll be able to turn all the red squares to green ones with one wave of her magic wand - no probs :grin:

squidge
14-Feb-06, 00:40
Sheesh - have none of you been checking the Frapper - it says EXACTLY where she is!!!!:roll:

paris
14-Feb-06, 10:08
Listen.... Im sure ive just heard her singing..."Ill put a spell on you,or was it the theme music from ghost????

Moira
01-Mar-06, 03:47
According to the Caithness Org Frappr, Crayola escaped on Monday & is making her way to Canada. Could our Canadian orgers let us know if you hear from her?

wickerinca
01-Mar-06, 20:42
According to the Caithness Org Frappr, Crayola escaped on Monday & is making her way to Canada. Could our Canadian orgers let us know if you hear from her?

I have been in touch with her but she was off to the other side. Maybe she will drop in on her way back;) Won't be long now!!