PDA

View Full Version : music mad

mrs and mr brown
17-Feb-09, 19:12
hello everyone, hope your all good tonight lol!!!

well as im cooking dinner{ would be nice if the OH would though} i love listening to the radio 1 and dancing around. also when im doing the house work i have leona lewis, coldplay, take that, whitney houston blearing out the cd player, so i am wondering is it me or do you have music playing when your doing the usual household chores and what is it, and if it wasnt there would you still be doing them, if i didnt have my tunies and singing at the top of my lungs { not for the faint hearted} i would be so keen on the things that need to be done around here,

i know from my OH that when he cleans the car he has to have the football on or he just wont do it{ im wondering if i had the football on when dinner needs to be cooked he would be doing it not me} lol :lol::lol::lol:

ett23
17-Feb-09, 19:19
Yes I'm just the same as you - got to have music blaring to get my housework done! Always gets me going and keeps me motivated. I also like Leona Lewis and Take That. Plus loads more - Rihanna, Ne-Yo, Jamelia, Justin Timberlake, K T Tunstall, Mika, Corinne Bailey-Rae, U2, Girls Aloud, etc, etc. I like most popular music and all the stuff I was brought up with in the 80s/90s, but tend to play popular tunes nowadays! ;)

Funny thing is I have to dance to the music while doing housework and singing (I can multi-task pretty well!) and now my girls are copying my dance moves - very embarassing! And they can lip-sync most of the songs too!!! :lol:

mrs and mr brown
17-Feb-09, 19:24
Yes I'm just the same as you - got to have music blaring to get my housework done! Always gets me going and keeps me motivated. I also like Leona Lewis and Take That. Plus loads more - Rihanna, Ne-Yo, Jamelia, Justin Timberlake, K T Tunstall, Mika, Corinne Bailey-Rae, U2, Girls Aloud, etc, etc. I like most popular music and all the stuff I was brought up with in the 80s/90s, but tend to play popular tunes nowadays! ;)

Funny thing is I have to dance to the music while doing housework and singing (I can multi-task pretty well!) and now my girls are copying my dance moves - very embarassing! And they can lip-sync most of the songs too!!! :lol:

i love your choice in music doll very good, and i agree with you im very good at multitasking to i can wash the dishes sing my heart out and dance alot plus watch my daughter and the dog, women power, xxx

grumpy1
17-Feb-09, 20:16
OMG yes nothings goes better than a good ole dollop of P!NK while doing the dusting.. housework not done right unless u get a good boogie and loud sing song at the same time....and it keeps the kids amused...lol