PDA

View Full Version : Petty squabbling

sandyr
17-Feb-09, 04:20
Re: Still No Apology by Joxville......

Here we go again// Can't anyone just accept some things and stop throwing .... at each other. And now 'pretty Joxville' closes the thread to re-open it at his convenience.....Come on guys and girls.....this is a Community Board where great info is shared.
It's like the arguement about the News Info at Scrabster......Think things through before you 'lose yur heed'!!!
I like reading the posts and the things that go on, but some of these are........loss for words fortunately.

DM07
17-Feb-09, 04:28
I agree! Can I be orger Q? Or will it end up being fought over?

Tugmistress
17-Feb-09, 09:50
Sandy,
I've got no idea what jox is on about, read his post and moved on as it doesn't involve me or interest me, but, regarding the info at scrabster i'd like to think there was no petty squabbling, just a few different opinions on what was happening.
I'd also like to add about it that it was a request by myself to close the thread after i had posted the update considering the family - i felt if they do use the org they will know without doubt that everyone is offering there good wishes.

Wick66
17-Feb-09, 12:40
Good call too Tugmistress. I also agree with sandyr. This is an open forum for sharing news and views but at times replies can more like a personal attack. Everyone has and is entitled to an opinion but a little thought can go a long way in making the org a happier place.

ShelleyCowie
17-Feb-09, 13:00
This is Caithness.org

There will forever be sqabbling and arguments! Same as any forum that you go to i suppose.

router
17-Feb-09, 14:33
some more than others. helps if your thick skinned but unfortunately there are some who just like to jump on others without reading the words written.
Should all get a grip and start to become a community not a free for all.[disgust]

Penelope Pitstop
17-Feb-09, 16:28
Another observation from me is that some folk just post for the sake of posting:~(

PS (not a comment aimed at anyone in particular ......before someone chucks the dummy oot o a pram!!!)

ShelleyCowie
17-Feb-09, 16:44
Another observation from me is that some folk just post for the sake of posting:~(

PS (not a comment aimed at anyone in particular ......before someone chucks the dummy oot o a pram!!!)

I hope that is not aimed at me! I will report you to the mods.

That was an example! ;) Just for other peoples purposes. Haha!

Ye can chuck yer dummy now! [lol]

Penelope Pitstop
17-Feb-09, 16:49
I hope that is not aimed at me! I will report you to the mods.

That was an example! ;) Just for other peoples purposes. Haha!

Ye can chuck yer dummy now! [lol]

My dummy is firmly in me mooth....it's other folks dummies I was thinking about !!! lol [lol]

binbob
17-Feb-09, 17:11
My dummy is firmly in me mooth....it's other folks dummies I was thinking about !!! lol [lol]

give that bairn back his dummy..NOW!!!![lol]

ShelleyCowie
17-Feb-09, 17:22
As long as the bairn disna chuck it back out! Get 1 chance! ;) Bairns are good at chuckin things! My son just grabbed ma bag o crisps and threw them across the room! Then laughed at me! Lol!

joxville
17-Feb-09, 21:09
Re: Still No Apology by Joxville......

Here we go again// Can't anyone just accept some things and stop throwing .... at each other. And now 'pretty Joxville' closes the thread to re-open it at his convenience.....Come on guys and girls.....this is a Community Board where great info is shared.
It's like the arguement about the News Info at Scrabster......Think things through before you 'lose yur heed'!!!
I like reading the posts and the things that go on, but some of these are........loss for words fortunately.

I've never been called pretty before but there's always a first time. :D Check out this thread and re-evaluate your opinion: http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=67271

I started the Apology thread because I like to see a well run site where everyone adheres to the rules and treats each other fairly.

dirdyweeker
17-Feb-09, 21:36
I've never been called pretty before but there's always a first time

Think Sandyr knows you are male. Read his post again....it says "his"

sandyr
17-Feb-09, 21:58
Yes I knew he was a 'mannie'.
Saw his foto.....Did comment on his affection to guid lookin wumen a few days ago, and he even thanked me.....

joxville
17-Feb-09, 22:03
Yes I knew he was a 'mannie'.
Saw his foto.....Did comment on his affection to guid lookin wumen a few days ago, and he even thanked me.....

Putting the pic on here was a bad idea-nobody flirts with me anymore. :(

sids
17-Feb-09, 22:50
Following on from the Valentines thread is this a dating thread?

joxville
17-Feb-09, 22:59
Following on from the Valentines thread is this a dating thread?

Not yet........but I'm open to any offer. ;)

ShelleyCowie
17-Feb-09, 23:16

lol jox u really do crack me up!! [lol]

joxville
17-Feb-09, 23:18
lol jox u really do crack me up!! [lol]
I think you were already cracked before I came along. :)

ShelleyCowie
17-Feb-09, 23:23
I think you were already cracked before I came along. :)

..............................:eek: No funny!

sweetpea
17-Feb-09, 23:33

pm's accepted then xxx