PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing

Vistravi
16-Feb-09, 20:33
What's the funniest thing you're pet has ever done?
Has your pet ever had a expression on his/hers face which was so funny you had to laugh?

My dad's cat Taz once run around the room, up a wall and back down again[lol] All in 3 secs.

My cat Caramel's many expressions crack me up. My favs has to be when she's pretending to be the boss or giving me a look that says clearly "get out of bed now and feed me". Her nickname is her highness.
Here's a pic of her highness's fav expression.[lol]

jings00
17-Feb-09, 09:55
dughall managed to get hold of a paper punch when he was a pup, was sniffing it and hitting it with his paw....managed to punch himself and leapt about ten feet into the air. (well, ya know wot i mean).

cazmanian_minx
17-Feb-09, 10:02
This was a fair few years ago now but still makes me laugh.

One Sunday morning, I woke up at 10am. Unusual, because normal Sunday mornings involved the cat bouncing up and down on my bladder from 6.30am until I gave in, got up and fed her. Went downstairs, found the cat curled up in the living room, fed her - she didn't want to know. And this was a cat who lived for her food. I was seriously worried until my ex-husband came in from his morning cigarette in the back garden laughing fit to bust - the cat had stolen an entire roast pork joint from one of the neighbours, dragged it back to our house and then couldn't get it through the cat flap because it was too big, so had stuffed herself silly on the back doorstep!

We moved shortly after...

teenybash
17-Feb-09, 12:31
Some years back a real christmas cracker of a dog I had loved to lick out the bucket I mixed all the dogs food in. Tail wagging furiously he sucked licked and chewed every last crumb, every last morsel from the bright green plastic bucket before belching loudly, with a deafening force.
This almighty sound sent him jumping backward in total fright at the green bucket breaking wind at him and for the next half hour he poked and prodded at it....he searched inside it.....he kicked it over and rolled it around in his vain search for the huge belch that had echoed round his head and gave him such fun.

Yoda the flump
17-Feb-09, 22:40
My dog Stootney wanted to give me a present :Razz So it killed a mouse and dropped it ontop of my new shoes! Which were on my feet at the time! :mad: :lol:

Liz
17-Feb-09, 23:25
What lovely stories!

When Benjy does a bottom burp he turns round with such surprise it makes me :lol:

Dadie
17-Feb-09, 23:29
Chinchin (the chinchilla) and his girlfriend Emma used to push the speakers off the hifi unit if they didnt like the music..
Snowy my white chipmunk used to like nothing better than after gathering up as many peanuts as possible to run up my hubbys trouser leg and deposit the said peanuts in his boxer shorts!
Mr chippy used to deposit his peanuts in the base speaker of the surround sound system.......annnoying really!

ShelleyCowie
17-Feb-09, 23:31
My cat does the weirdest of things! If you leave a box anywhere, he is in it. Even if it is too small for him to fit in he will push it around with his nose and try to get in anyway!

Then today as i was typing away at my computer and having a brew and some biccys, he came up and lay beside me and got under my desk (between the keyboard bit and the desk).

Here is a pic of him trying to get in...he shuffled in to the back about 5 mins later!

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8186/dsc00759jo8.jpg

S&LHEN
17-Feb-09, 23:31
I got a new rabbit a few weeks back, and I had him in the house and me and my boys were watching tv and he was lying on my eldest son.. or so I thought next I heard my son shouting Mum honeys attacking my arm:lol: only the poor rabbit wasnt he was feeling a little frisky:lol: I had to try so hard not to laugh incase he asked why I found it funny!!!:lol: