PDA

View Full Version : Whats the......

Vistravi
16-Feb-09, 20:07
What's the most random thing that has happened to you in the last month or so?

Think mine was jus last sunday when a customer offered to give me their recipe for their own dessert after discussing food. I said yes:D

abc123
16-Feb-09, 20:16
What's the most randam thing that has happened to you in the last month or so?

Think mine was jus last sunday when a customer offered to give me their recipe for their own dessert after discussing food. I said yes:D

"Randam" ??

Vistravi
16-Feb-09, 20:38
"Randam" ??

thanks for that. only jus noticed the spelling error[lol]

Bazeye
17-Feb-09, 01:52
Was cycling to work last week but went straight on ahead instead ,over the bridge to Walney Island. Phoned a holiday in and carried on to the north end of the island which is all sand dunes. At 10 o clock when we have a tea break I was having a coffee and eating my bait on the top of the highest dune. Dont know why I did it but I enjoyed the day.

Aaldtimer
17-Feb-09, 04:08
Was cycling to work last week but went straight on ahead instead ,over the bridge to Walney Island. Phoned a holiday in and carried on to the north end of the island which is all sand dunes. At 10 o clock when we have a tea break I was having a coffee and eating my bait on the top of the highest dune. Dont know why I did it but I enjoyed the day.

You've no idea the amount of times I felt like doing the exact same thing when I used to cycle to Dounreay! Some mornings Ben Hope & Loyal just seemed to be saying "Come on, you know you want to!" :)