PDA

View Full Version : Where Are You All Tonight?

paris
12-Feb-06, 22:19
Well seeing as you've all disappeared im going to bed and sulk. I tried to get to the quiz thing but something was wrong about my pass word so it kicked me out before i even got there LOL I bet thats where you all are.
Its OK i will talk to my self LA LA LA LA LA oh you didnt did you ? yes i did .

Alice in Blunderland
12-Feb-06, 22:27
Hi Paris I just tried to get in too looks like you and me are naughty girls and will have to sit in the corner

teddybear1873
12-Feb-06, 22:31
naughty...in what way hehehehehehe

canuck
12-Feb-06, 22:53
the Quiz was great. Golach won.
I even got 2 points.

connieb19
12-Feb-06, 22:58
I even got 2 points.I never got anything..it wasn't for lack of trying though..lol:evil

girnigoe
12-Feb-06, 23:43
I even got 2 points.

I came second with 4 points!!! I cant believe it. :lol:

Im normally rubbish at quizes!!

Moira
13-Feb-06, 00:02
Well seeing as you've all disappeared im going to bed and sulk. I tried to get to the quiz thing but something was wrong about my pass word so it kicked me out before i even got there LOL I bet thats where you all are.

Sorry about that Paris - and Alice too. Hope you both get your passwords etc sorted for next week. I don't think I'll be taking part - the Quizmaster is Golach - and boy is he "original grumpy" (see my post on the Quiz ?? thread) and I suspect he is a "Googler" too - but don't tell anyone. :p Good luck for next week - I may pop in & sit on the "naughty step" if it is free. It's worth it to see Connie in action - she had the Quizmaster (Graham from Canada) all "cross-eyed & question-less" with her distracting undies - or lack of - as the case may be. Must pm Connie for a copy of her diet sheet!

golach
13-Feb-06, 00:39
Aye Right!!!...'ats just an excuse ;)

golach
13-Feb-06, 00:42
Sorry about that Paris - and Alice too. Hope you both get your passwords etc sorted for next week. I don't think I'll be taking part - the Quizmaster is Golach - and boy is he "original grumpy" (see my post on the Quiz ?? thread) and I suspect he is a "Googler" too - but don't tell anyone. :p Good luck for next week - I may pop in & sit on the "naughty step" if it is free. It's worth it to see Connie in action - she had the Quizmaster (Graham from Canada) all "cross-eyed & question-less" with her distracting undies - or lack of - as the case may be. Must pm Connie for a copy of her diet sheet!
ye called me a Googler ..what an excuse, with the alledged powers you and your coven are supposed till have......I beat ye fair an square...come in next week I might acknowledge ye :p

Moira
13-Feb-06, 01:30
ye called me a Googler ..what an excuse, with the alledged powers you and your coven are supposed till have......I beat ye fair an square...come in next week I might acknowledge ye :p

And ye called me a Witch! [mad] And ye canna even spell "alleged". I poored ye too Auld Pulteneys 'e nite & ye niver even said ye got them, ya auwld lush. Joost 'cos my BB is 'no as fast as yurs is no reesin 'til get smert. C U nixt week! [evil] And I'm no gonna sit on the "nauti step" - hah!

canuck
13-Feb-06, 02:19
Moira and Golach - calm down.
The answers were flying in at lightening speed tonight and the comments were getting very much out of order. No one was called a witch, that was one of the questions. We all had a sip on the Old Pultney as it went by so there was none left for poor Golach to acknowledge. Still, we should thank you, Moira, we all enjoyed it.

From my vantage point, everyone behaved beautifully.

Moira
13-Feb-06, 02:44
Moira and Golach - calm down.
The answers were flying in at lightening speed tonight and the comments were getting very much out of order. No one was called a witch, that was one of the questions. We all had a sip on the Old Pultney as it went by so there was none left for poor Golach to acknowledge. Still, we should thank you, Moira, we all enjoyed it.

From my vantage point, everyone behaved beautifully.

Canuck - you obviously missed out on a bit of the "dialogue" at the Quiz tonight - but Golach & I have agreed to differ. We've sorted (battled) it out by p.m. See you all next week. :grin:

Porshiepoo & Wickerinca have still to explain their absence ??:confused:

canuck
13-Feb-06, 02:56
Canuck - you obviously missed out on a bit of the "dialogue" at the Quiz tonight - but Golach & I have agreed to differ. We've sorted (battled) it out by p.m. See you all next week. :grin:

Porshiepoo & Wickerinca have still to explain their absence ??:confused:

Yes Moira, there are bits I miss. I need Wickerinca to translate some of the expressions into Canadian for me. She tells me that she was out rearranging the snow in her garden to get ready for the arrival of much more tonight.