PDA

View Full Version : Directions for the quiz room

canuck
12-Feb-06, 21:13
Please someone, give me the directions again to get to the quiz room.

Thanks,

krieve
12-Feb-06, 21:15
click the orange caithness.org pull down menu and go down to chat room

angela5
12-Feb-06, 21:17
I just tried to get into the chat room for tonights quiz, it said a password has been sent to me but no e-mail as of yet, looks like i won't make it.:(

_Ju_
12-Feb-06, 21:18
oh Gersa...don't give upjust yet...are you sure you didn't make a mistake when giving your e-mail adress?

angela5
12-Feb-06, 21:20
I hope not, is it usually sent to you straight away? is there any way i can check or do i need to register again.

canuck
12-Feb-06, 21:22
Thank you krieve.

I don't know how much hope I have of getting any answers correct when I cannot even remember how to log in.

Moira
12-Feb-06, 21:23
Stick with me Canuk - you're in good company :)

krieve
12-Feb-06, 21:23
Thank you krieve.

I don't know how much hope I have of getting any answers correct when I cannot even remember how to log in.
lol dont worry i will not get any right but it good fun lol

connieb19
12-Feb-06, 21:30
I'm not very good with the answers either...I blame the pooter though..lol:Razz

krieve
12-Feb-06, 21:34
lol connie why does the question always show after 5 people have answered it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Alice in Blunderland
12-Feb-06, 22:30
I cant get in either been told my password was sent but it hasnt arrived yet never mind nothing ventured nothing gained

golach
13-Feb-06, 00:45
I cant get in either been told my password was sent but it hasnt arrived yet never mind nothing ventured nothing gained
when you log in to the chat room you have to create another password

pedromcgrory
13-Feb-06, 00:48
when you log in to the chat room you have to create another password
i get the same answer correct email addy , but password never comes dont know why but sure neil etc will answer in morning

connieb19
13-Feb-06, 00:54
i get the same answer correct email addy , but password never comes dont know why but sure neil etc will answer in morningPedro, I had the same problem and I pm'd Niall and he deleted my details so I could register again and it worked then..Hope you get in soon!!:Razz

angela5
13-Feb-06, 15:30
I did not get in so think i will need to e-mail niall myself.

landmarker
13-Feb-06, 19:55
I tried again and couldn't get in.
Does anyone else get in using AOL ?

Rheghead
13-Feb-06, 20:31
I tried again and couldn't get in.
Does anyone else get in using AOL ?

I struggled to gain access to the chatroom using AOL's browser, so I now use Microsoft IE5 purely to use chatroom and had no problems.:D

Alice in Blunderland
13-Feb-06, 20:34
I had to pm Niall and he is going to scrub my first attempt and I have to try again to register my original password didnt seem to make it to my aol email address.

lassieinfife
13-Feb-06, 20:37
iam on aol and i go thru start menu...... right click>>> choose open all users>> click search button>>> type in caithness.org>>> click on link then on drop down menu on main page for chat room

good luck but try it out before next quiz