PDA

View Full Version : Good news!

floyed
16-Feb-09, 13:45
Just had to tell you all, i have passed my driving test today. Took me a year to pass, but it was well worth the wait, I am over the moon:D

Liz
16-Feb-09, 13:47
Many congratulations on passing your driving test Floyed!:D

ShelleyCowie
16-Feb-09, 13:47
Well done! :Razz

Angela
16-Feb-09, 13:51
Well done floyed! :D

I still remember that happy day, tho' it was over twenty years ago. I was so shocked when the examiner told me I'd passed, I said to him "No! You must be joking!".

My instructor was very surprised as well, but very pleased with me. He gave me a great big kiss! :lol:

Happy motoring! :Razz

starry
16-Feb-09, 13:51
Well done and safe driving x

Kodiak
16-Feb-09, 13:58
Congratulations on Passing your Driving Test. I hope you have many happy years in driving.

balto
16-Feb-09, 14:05
well done on passing your driving test.

changilass
16-Feb-09, 14:13
Well done, hope you have many years of happy and safe motoring

floyed
16-Feb-09, 14:16
Thanks everyone, i couldn't believe it. I have so much going on at the moment i thought i was going to fail.

Its a great feeling, i am going to have a wee run later on by myself once i have calmed down.

Its going to be strange not having someone beside me. :lol:

Dadie
16-Feb-09, 14:19
Congrats!
now the learning really begins!

Tugmistress
16-Feb-09, 14:29
Well done floyed, enjoy your travels :D

Kevin Milkins
16-Feb-09, 14:33
Well done floyed.

telfordstar
16-Feb-09, 14:35
[quote=floyed;503765]Thanks everyone, i couldn't believe it. I have so much going on at the moment i thought i was going to fail.

Its a great feeling, i am going to have a wee run later on by myself once i have calmed down.

Its going to be strange not having someone beside me. :lol:[/qu

well donne floyed. Im hoping to go up for mine soon. Is it as bad as folk make out?

Bad Manners
16-Feb-09, 14:44
well done ~~~ happy motoring

miranda
16-Feb-09, 14:51
congrats floyed!!! :D
our mutual friend wont be far behind you (fingers crossed)

DeHaviLand
16-Feb-09, 15:14

Aye, but she's not going to be able to tell us on here ;)

Well done Floyed.

kriklah
16-Feb-09, 15:17
well done.

you do know youll forget how to use your legs before long now dont you?!! lol i past mine in september, and dispite intending to still walk the kids to school or walk down to the shop, i have only done that once, and then only cos the car was in for repairs!!

binbob
16-Feb-09, 15:56
congratulations..safe driving.:D

poppett
16-Feb-09, 17:22
Congratulations. Safe and happy motoring, and remember the learning curve starts today!!

Venture
16-Feb-09, 17:22
Just had to tell you all, i have passed my driving test today. Took me a year to pass, but it was well worth the wait, I am over the moon:D

Well done floyed. There will be no peace for you now, "Herself" will be after you for a few test tips. Here's hoping she is as successful as you have been.;) Happy motoring.

teenybash
16-Feb-09, 17:24
Congratulations Floyed..........stay safe.

Ricco
16-Feb-09, 18:05
Well done, Floyd. A long wait but worth it.

cuddlepop
16-Feb-09, 19:22
Well done Floyed,as they say you'll have many roads to travel now:D

floyed
16-Feb-09, 21:57
well donne floyed. Im hoping to go up for mine soon. Is it as bad as folk make out?[/quote]

I think everyone is different, i was nervous at first but got quite relaxed once we got going. The tester was very nice which helps.

Good luck for your test, its the best feeling when he says you have passed:D

floyed
16-Feb-09, 21:58

Thank you, I cant wait we are going to go on a shopping trip take turns driving:D