PDA

View Full Version : Astronot News..

Astronot
16-Feb-09, 11:20
For those among you who are interested and also for those who are not, some news.

We're gonna be recording in March with Nick Scholley from the band My Minds Weapon on production duties. He's done some great work with some modern rock bands and we're delighted to be working with him. A week in Aberdeenshire is gonna be... silly!

There's some giggage planned as well

March 6th with Twin Atlantic in Invergordon Arts Centre.
March 20th with The Breech +TBC in Mad Hatters, Inverness
April 18th with Yashin, No Exit Wound and He Slept on 57 in Skinandi's, Thurso.

Darren has also been playing about with his camera and has decided to keep a video diary from the studio which you can check out at www.youtube.com/astronotmusic (http://www.youtube.com/astronotmusic)

Cheers
Astronot

loganbiffy
16-Feb-09, 12:53
Nice.
Looking forward to hearing the new recordings guys.
Roll on the 18th April too, i'm sure it will be a grand evening. :)

Jeid
16-Feb-09, 13:29
Cheers biy. Aye the 18th April will be a grand evening :)

loganbiffy
16-Feb-09, 14:23
Cheers biy. Aye the 18th April will be a grand evening :)

I'm sure it will, unless people complain about the age of the audience and the noise coming out of the venue ;)

Ah good times.

Jeid
16-Feb-09, 14:32
It's not a good gig unless there's a complaint ;)

loganbiffy
16-Feb-09, 14:38
So true.....................:D

guitarzan
16-Feb-09, 14:46
I'm sure it will, unless people complain about the age of the audience and the noise coming out of the venue ;)

Ah good times.

were there complaints when you guys have played in there before like?

BigKev
18-Feb-09, 13:16
Complaints? only about the volume INSIDE the venue, oh and skinny jeans get complaints also.

Also skinny jeans are a bit gay, which isnt such a bad thing, if your a woman i suppose, well not in all cases now i think about it.

upon further thought, there are very few people i would like to see in skinny jeans, so if its made a general rule not to wear them then all the better.

Please apply to our scrutineering council on wether you can wear skinny jeans detailing your gender, marital status and a picture of you in skinny jeans from the back and we will strive to reply asap.

cheers

theboss
18-Feb-09, 14:00
Complaints? only about the volume INSIDE the venue, oh and skinny jeans get complaints also.

Also skinny jeans are a bit gay, which isnt such a bad thing, if your a woman i suppose, well not in all cases now i think about it.

upon further thought, there are very few people i would like to see in skinny jeans, so if its made a general rule not to wear them then all the better.

Please apply to our scrutineering council on wether you can wear skinny jeans detailing your gender, marital status and a picture of you in skinny jeans from the back and we will strive to reply asap.

cheers

Another cracking bit of input from the mind of Kev. Well done Kevin.

astrocrap
19-Feb-09, 01:35

cheers

I smell jealousy fatlegs - baggy jeans are SOOOOO 2006

BigKev
19-Feb-09, 13:28
Hey, i need my fat legs to move my fat belly around at high speed!!

imagine how late i would be for things if i didnt have super legs!!

Oh and it doesnt matter what opinions people have about skinny jeans as its all down to the council now. . .

loganbiffy
19-Feb-09, 13:42
Skinny jeans suck.
Amazing what subjects can arise from a completely different thread topic....................

buddyrich
19-Feb-09, 15:03
Who's using the name Astrocrap?

Is it just Jeid trying to be clever and generate hype?

It worked for 10cc i suppose.

Jeid
19-Feb-09, 15:13
nah, it's nae me, grand name though

BigKev
19-Feb-09, 20:03
You could say: Skinny jeans suck ass!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

zebedy
19-Feb-09, 22:29
http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/facepalm.gif

Jeid
04-Mar-09, 13:16
www.youtube.com/astronotmusic

Day 1 has gone up, day 2 should be up later on today :)

Jeid
10-Mar-09, 19:26
There's one or two videos to go up yet and that should be them... link is above

We also put some clips of the early mixes on our myspace

www.myspace.com/astronotmusic