PDA

View Full Version : Access

shazzap
15-Feb-09, 20:28
Did anyone else have the same problem as i did tonight from about 6PM until 7.24pm i couldn't get onto the org. I kept getting the message too many connections :roll:

unicorn
15-Feb-09, 20:30
I got database error, so you were not alone :lol:

shazzap
15-Feb-09, 20:32
I got database error, so you were not alone :lol:
I got that one as well as too many connections

Valerie Campbell
15-Feb-09, 20:33
Me too, but it happens from time to time. Just glad we're back up and running folks!

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 20:47
Yeah me too! I nearly had withdrawel symptoms! [disgust]

shazzap
15-Feb-09, 20:58
Yeah me too! I nearly had withdrawel symptoms! [disgust]

I can well believe that Shelley :) lol

Loafer
15-Feb-09, 21:11
There are millions of other websites you can go onto

The Loafer

hell raizer
15-Feb-09, 21:15
same here, i kept getting database error :roll:

shazzap
15-Feb-09, 21:17

The Loafer

That we are all well aware of but the millions of other websites were not the one's in question

Fluff
15-Feb-09, 21:25

but why would you when you have the org!?

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 21:33
but why would you when you have the org!?

I concur! ;)

Loafer
15-Feb-09, 21:35
Get a life guys!

The Loafer

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 21:36
Get a life guys!

The Loafer

[evil] What is it with people telling everyone to get a life! That really bugs me! Do you know me?

I will answer that for you....no you dont. So for all you know i could be playing one handed ping pong right now, singing opera and directing a movie! Is that life enough for you! :roll:

cuddlepop
15-Feb-09, 21:41
[evil] What is it with people telling everyone to get a life! That really bugs me! Do you know me?

I will answer that for you....no you dont. So for all you know i could be playing one handed ping pong right now, singing opera and directing a movie! Is that life enough for you! :roll:

Shelly look above loafer's post,he's winking.
I too kept getting data base error,so I played Solitaire and won.:D

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 21:44
Shelly look above loafer's post,he's winking.
I too kept getting data base error,so I played Solitaire and won.:D

yeah i did see the wink but unfortunately those 3 words really do get to me lol. :Razz

Metalattakk
15-Feb-09, 22:03
So for all you know i could be playing one handed ping pong right now

As opposed to what? Two-handed ping-pong? :roll:

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 22:27

Oh poo! I just realised! Lol! Must be the lack of coffee today! Only 4 cups...im off for another then i will come back! ;)

joxville
15-Feb-09, 22:37

PMSL....go for the jugular!!

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 22:39
PMSL....go for the jugular!!

I hope someone is there to clean u up jox if u are p..... yourself! ;)

Loafer
15-Feb-09, 22:43
Well said Cuddlepop!! It was just a tongue-in-cheek comment. I knew it would wind one or two folk up. I am sorry, just in a mischievious mood today.

If it wasn't for the org I wouldn't have met my wife, so I have more to thank this website than ANYONE else. All I am saying is that the internet is the most wonderful, fantastic and powerful tool that we have. There is much more to it than the org!! If it isn't working, then look around, google your own name, your address, your postcode..look in Scotlands People for ancestors, there are millions of websites waiting for you...go for it!!!!

The Loafer

shazzap
15-Feb-09, 22:46
Well said Cuddlepop!! It was just a tongue-in-cheek comment. I knew it would wind one or two folk up. I am sorry, just in a mischievious mood today.

If it wasn't for the org I wouldn't have met my wife, so I have more to thank this website than ANYONE else. All I am saying is that the internet is the most wonderful, fantastic and powerful tool that we have. There is much more to it than the org!! If it isn't working, then look around, google your own name, your address, your postcode..look in Scotlands People for ancestors, there are millions of websites waiting for you...go for it!!!!

The Loafer
Ah so you were just after a rise out of some one you minx ;)

Loafer
15-Feb-09, 22:53
Ah so you were just after a rise out of some one you minx ;)

Mibbees Shazzap, mibbees!!

The Loafer

Alice in Blunderland
15-Feb-09, 23:01
Loafer I was going to post this in the lost and found section but I believe it could be yours just perfect for stirring lol ...........;)

http://www.medievalcrockery.co.uk/crockery/medieval_wooden_spoon_680x680.jpg

Loafer
15-Feb-09, 23:06
Was doing it with paint earlier with a similiar instrument!!

The Loafer

P.S. Sorry folks!

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 23:30
Lol....is that your spoon Loafer? ;)

poppett
15-Feb-09, 23:31
Gave up trying to get on when it kept telling me connection failed. Played tetris instead.

butterfly
15-Feb-09, 23:34
i tried earlier but it said"did not match any documents"but waited half an hour and hey presto!:lol:

joxville
15-Feb-09, 23:47
i tried earlier but it said"did not match any documents"but waited half an hour and hey presto!:lol:

Presto is no more-don't you mean Hey Tesco! [lol]

butterfly
16-Feb-09, 00:17
Presto is no more-don't you mean Hey Tesco! [lol]

i just knew you would say that jox![lol]