PDA

View Full Version : Bmx Bike Been Stolen

larcc
15-Feb-09, 10:54
Just wondering if anyone has seen a bmx bike lying abandoned. It is my sons and it was stolen last night between 9pm and 11 pm. we thought he had taken it to his grandparents so we have just discovered it missing now.....

Its quite distinctive is has a red front tyre and a pink break. and the make is Haro and it is silver/grey in colour.

Have reported it to the police but I thought I would put a notice on here too.

Many thanks

larcc
15-Feb-09, 13:19
[QUOTE=larcc;503216]Just wondering if anyone has seen a bmx bike lying abandoned. It is my sons and it was stolen last night between 9pm and 11 pm. we thought he had taken it to his grandparents so we have just discovered it missing now.....

Its quite distinctive is has a red front tyre and a pink break. and the make is Haro and it is silver/grey in colour.

Have reported it to the police but I thought I would put a notice on here too.

I would like to update that the bike has been found by someone not far away from where I live and to thank him personally for sending me a personal message

Brilliant having caithness.org when in need of help

pat
15-Feb-09, 14:34
very glad the bike belonging to your son has been found - there are a few honest nice folk still out there.

Sure your son will now ensure it is locked up securely before leaving it anywhere (at least for the first few days!).

Thanks to the observant person who notified you, wish everyone would be as helpful in this world.

unicorn
15-Feb-09, 14:35
Thats great I bet your son is chuffed.