PDA

View Full Version : i'm back.

balto
15-Feb-09, 00:00
well on the 2nd of february, clever bt:lol:NOT cut my phone of a week to early, so no phone, means no internet, which meant no org, major withdraw symptoms, then we moved house yeah at long last, its only been since last august, since we were offered the house, so glad they didnt rush us lol[lol]. well aol got us connected here within 4 days, just delighted with them, so thought i would let you all no that i am back lol.

joxville
15-Feb-09, 00:01
I didn't know you had gone. :D

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 00:02
I was actually wondering why i hadna seen any posts from u in a while! U have alot to catch up on Balto!

Welcome back! ;)

balto
15-Feb-09, 00:02
I didn't know you had gone. :D
thanks for that lol.

Gizmo
15-Feb-09, 00:04
AOL?...oh dear, you'll learn the hard way ;)

Oh yeah...and welcome back.

balto
15-Feb-09, 00:04
I was actually wondering why i hadna seen any posts from u in a while! U have alot to catch up on Balto!

Welcome back! ;)
thanks shelley, congrats on your new status.

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 00:07
thanks shelley, congrats on your new status.

Folks would think i got married if they just read that...i did remind the OH it was Valentines day today and to do something "romantic"!

But no, i am sure his excuse is that his back is too sore or he wont be able to get back up etc etc...:roll:

Still....good to see u back! :)

purplelady
15-Feb-09, 00:07
well on the 2nd of february, clever bt:lol:NOT cut my phone of a week to early, so no phone, means no internet, which meant no org, major withdraw symptoms, then we moved house yeah at long last, its only been since last august, since we were offered the house, so glad they didnt rush us lol[lol]. well aol got us connected here within 4 days, just delighted with them, so thought i would let you all no that i am back lol.
welcome back hun missed you good luck in your new house xxxxxxxxx

poppett
15-Feb-09, 00:18
Glad to see you back Balto. Hope you are settled into your new house. It seems a long time waiting, hope it was worth it.

balto
15-Feb-09, 00:49
AOL?...oh dear, you'll learn the hard way ;)

Oh yeah...and welcome back.
can say anything bad about aol, have never had a problem with them, and they swiftly connected my broadband here, was told it could take up to 20 days, when it only took 4.

Dorrie
15-Feb-09, 01:22
WB! I had wondered where you had gone!