PDA

View Full Version : Shelley"Duracell"Bain...1k Orger

Gizmo
14-Feb-09, 23:34
Welcome to the club Shelley, looking forward to much more of your randomness :D

joxville
14-Feb-09, 23:36
May I, (grudgingly), also offer congratuhuggings. ;)

alanabain
14-Feb-09, 23:42
WOO HOO!!!

You just canna stop yappin Loop HAHA

xxx

balto
14-Feb-09, 23:44
congratulations shelley welcome to the 1k club, love reading your posts keep up the good work.

ShelleyCowie
14-Feb-09, 23:56
hehe thank u! Yay i am in a club!

If only my mum could see this...she would be so proud! But she has no idea of how to navigate on the internet! :roll:

But yay! Im in a club! Im sittin here with a big grin on ma face!

And told the OH bout calling me Duracell...he says it suits me! :Razz

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 00:08
May I, (grudgingly), also offer congratuhuggings. ;)

It took me 14 attempts to say "congratuhuggings" :eek:

Gizmo
15-Feb-09, 00:10
It took me 14 attempts to say "congratuhuggings" :eek:

Yeah, probably cos' you were stuffing your face with cake at the same time :lol:

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 00:11
Yeah, probably cos' you were stuffing your face with cake at the same time :lol:

Cake....no, never! Doughnuts today Gizmo, not cake ;) oh and wagon wheels with a nice cup o coffee!

joxville
15-Feb-09, 00:14
At the rate she yaps Shelley will overtake Rhegheads post count next week. [lol]

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 00:18
At the rate she yaps Shelley will overtake Rhegheads post count next week. [lol]

Tell me about it! Am closing in on Gizmo at an alarming rate! Im gonna get past yours too Jox! ;) I just cant shut up.

I would pay anybody £10 to try and shut me up in an hour of sitting with me constantly talking! Its impossible so that tenner will never leave my pocket [lol]

binbob
15-Feb-09, 00:20
congrats,shelley..here is to ur next 1000..probably by end of the month!!![lol]

joxville
15-Feb-09, 00:24
[quote=ShelleyBain;503089]Am closing in on Gizmo at an alarming rate! Im gonna get past yours too Jox!

I'm sure you will, although as one of our esteemed members pointed out earlier, it's quality-not quantity. [lol][lol][lol]

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 00:29
[quote=ShelleyBain;503089]Am closing in on Gizmo at an alarming rate! Im gonna get past yours too Jox!

I'm sure you will, although as one of our esteemed members pointed out earlier, it's quality-not quantity. [lol][lol][lol]

Oh come on...moat my posts might be pointless but they are quality!

teenybash
15-Feb-09, 00:56
She's as fast as lightening! The org has never seen anything move so fast before as ShelleyBain overshoots the 1k line by a mile!!!!![lol]
Keep on going Shelley..........you're a record breaker....

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 15:54
She's as fast as lightening! The org has never seen anything move so fast before as ShelleyBain overshoots the 1k line by a mile!!!!![lol]
Keep on going Shelley..........you're a record breaker....

Ahh genius! A record breaker! I am sure i could break a few records with the speed i talk at! Its lucky my OH understands me when i go into one of my wee rants because i dont even take time to breath! Its just 500mph speaking! [lol]

Go me! :Razz

Bazeye
15-Feb-09, 16:07
What time do you get up in the morning to manage that many posts in that time or do you take your laptop to bed with you?:lol:

Kodiak
15-Feb-09, 16:27
Congrats Shelleybain on becoming a 1K Orger, heres to the next 1K. :D

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 16:30
Bazeye, today i was actually only up at 1.45pm! :eek: I have not slept that long in months! lol!

Thanks Kodiak! ;)

crashbandicoot1979
15-Feb-09, 16:30
Congratulations Shelley :)

2K by the end of February.....????

Gizmo
15-Feb-09, 16:48
Bazeye, today i was actually only up at 1.45pm! :eek: I have not slept that long in months! lol!

Thanks Kodiak!

You lazy boot :lol:, i was awake at 8am, stayed in bed with the laptop til 9am, got up and did my housework and was in the gym for 10.30am :D

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 16:53
You lazy boot :lol:, i was awake at 8am, stayed in bed with the laptop til 9am, got up and did my housework and was in the gym for 10.30am :D

I was up half the night tho! Asthma was bad thru the night! :~(

Whats a gym?

cuddlepop
15-Feb-09, 17:05
I was up half the night tho! Asthma was bad thru the night! :~(

Whats a gym?

Hope your feeling better today Shellybain,asthma is such a scarey condition,my daughter says its like trying to fight for your breath when its bad.:(

As to your 1k status,what can I say but
"have you not got repetitive strain from all that typing girl?"lol

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 17:10
Hope your feeling better today Shellybain,asthma is such a scarey condition,my daughter says its like trying to fight for your breath when its bad.:(

As to your 1k status,what can I say but
"have you not got repetitive strain from all that typing girl?"lol

I have just been diagnosed with asthma after so many years struggling to breath! Took them long enough! Yeah its kinda scary when you get the feeling that catching your breath is a tough challenge!

Repetative strain...never! I worked for BT Global...that includes alot of typing and very fast beacuse customers were rather pushy :roll:

Im used to typing! I love typing actually! :Razz And talking! Hence why BT was a good place for me. Not thinking so now though lol