PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day Cards ????

Kodiak
14-Feb-09, 17:10
I received a Lovely Valentines Day Card to-day in the Post and I also know it was from Mrs Kodiak. :D

This was the only Card I received, just as well otherwise Mrs Kodiak would have had one or two words to say to me, :D

So I was wondering just how many of you Orgers received a Valentines Day Card/s from someone but you do NOT know who it was from.

ShelleyCowie
14-Feb-09, 17:37
i had 5 postie vans full! All them secret admirers! [lol]

Moonboots
14-Feb-09, 18:30
i had 5 postie vans full! All them secret admirers! [lol]

They would have to be secret cause they wouldnt want to own up [lol]

unicorn
14-Feb-09, 18:34
When I worked in a bar, the florist came in with a beautiful big bunch of flowers and hubby who was standing there said "who are they from? " It took him an hour to own up that it was him.....mean man.

Tugmistress
14-Feb-09, 18:36
if it counts i got an e-card i haven't a clue who it's from :)

ho hum, i'll have to ponder on it while at work ..... have a good evening folks :D

purplelady
15-Feb-09, 00:19
I lovely card from my lovely fella xxxxxxx

Dadie
15-Feb-09, 00:22
I got a lovely card from my hubby, which, Lauren opened for me and coloured in....KIDS !nothing is sacred!

balto
15-Feb-09, 00:23
got nothing, not even a happy valentines, from my other half, his excuse we have just moved and he has decorated the sitting room, but as i pointed out he should have put a bow on it for me to unwrap, his answer, "i will put a bow on something for you to unwrap" think i will pass lol.