PDA

View Full Version : Adi

tillygirl
12-Feb-06, 13:31
Was wondering if anyone could recommend a local driving instructor who could help with a trainee ADI? Part One of the instructor couse has been passed but experience is needed for the second part.

Cheers.

Sketch
12-Feb-06, 19:51
Hi

Congratulations on passing the part I an achievement in itself,well done!

Part II, as you know is not just a simple driving test as most people tend to think but an ability that displays exeptional driving skills. The DSA are looking for very high standards on this part therefor any assistance that you require needs to fit the training that you need.
Your best bet is to talk to some of the instructors around and discuss your requirements in more detail on the phone or in person.
The commitment involved is quite large as is the responsability so it's very important that your needs are met as accuratly as possible. There is a husband and wife team in Thurso,John and Nicola,who are extremley helpful and helped me enormousley,they are lovely people and I would recommend them as your first port of call. If you get stuck call me at Phoenix on 01955 603755 or if there is any other assistance that I can offer you then please don't hesitate to call.

tillygirl
12-Feb-06, 23:35
Thanks for that. Have tried Nicola but she didn't seem keen. She gave the name of a guy in Inverness who hasn't got back yet. Will give you a call Sketch. Thanks.