PDA

View Full Version : Score prediction for tomorrow

willowbankbear
11-Feb-06, 23:01
As you football fans will ken,its old firm weekend again. So i would like yer honest opinions on what the morns result will be. Mrs.Bear has seen odds of 80/1 on a Rangers 4-2 win & has given me a fiver to wager on it,Im gona have a flutter on Rangers to win 2-0 with Kris Boyd to get first goal.
What do ye all think? and dina bother with i dont care answers coz thats not interesting at all

2little2late
11-Feb-06, 23:04
I can predict that whichever team scores the most goals will win.[lol][lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
11-Feb-06, 23:06
Willowbankbear,my prediction is a 3-0 victory to rangers.Kris Boyd to score a hat-trick as I think he will have a point to prove after getting taken off at half-time in the Dundee United game.:grin:

teddybear1873
11-Feb-06, 23:18
I think it will be a very close match,could go either way so i'm gonna go for e gers to win 5-0.........................................And i could be right

Loafer
11-Feb-06, 23:32
Who Knows what the score will be. Will it be a classic 4-4 like many years ago, will it be 3-0 rangers, will it be 3-0 Celtic, 3-1 Rangers.....blah, blah I could go on.

One thing is certain

Celtic will win the league, even if Rangers win 36-0.

As the great Jock Stein said; "If the Rangers beat us every time in the league and we still won it, I would take it"

The Loafer

golach
11-Feb-06, 23:35
I think a nil -nil draw would be the perfect score for me [smirk]

willowbankbear
12-Feb-06, 00:02
Who Knows what the score will be. Will it be a classic 4-4 like many years ago, will it be 3-0 rangers, will it be 3-0 Celtic, 3-1 Rangers.....blah, blah I could go on.

One thing is certain

Celtic will win the league, even if Rangers win 36-0.

As the great Jock Stein said; "If the Rangers beat us every time in the league and we still won it, I would take it"

The Loafer

Aye, only a fool predicts an old firm game was the saying, but who said it ???

unicorn
12-Feb-06, 00:06
The bookies as they rub their hands in glee??? :)

willowbankbear
12-Feb-06, 00:52
No, but Big Jock Knew, It was him of course !!!!!

Whitewater
12-Feb-06, 04:25
I think Rangers will win. Knowing Scottish football nothing goes to form, the Gers will be out to reclaim some credibility after the last few results and what better way to do it than with a win against Celtic. can't predict the score though, but I'll try 3-1 for Gers.

fed-ex
12-Feb-06, 12:06
It could be 5-5 the way that they both are playing at the moment. Seriously though I think e Celts will win 2-1. Mon e Hoops!!!!!!!!

grantyg
12-Feb-06, 14:00
What do ye all think? and dina bother with i dont care answers coz thats not interesting at all

Hang on http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=6812
"
Whatever takes yer fancy eh?? Nonsense to us Cat dislikers:p :p :p"

I`m not even going to climb onto my soapbox !

golach
12-Feb-06, 16:14
Nae luck the Gers [smirk] beaten Again!!!!!

Shadow
12-Feb-06, 16:17
I think maybe a couple of the predictions might have been a little bit off! Lol! Not that the game was very interesting to watch though!

teddybear1873
12-Feb-06, 16:28
Oh well that was aload of ...................i wont say the word lol

connieb19
12-Feb-06, 16:42
What was the score teddybear...come on I know you just love saying it..lol:roll:

Loafer
12-Feb-06, 16:43
Well, well, well. The Mighty Glasgow Rangers failed to score a goal against a team who have failed to keep a clean sheet in THREE MONTHS!

One shot on target at home (or was it none??)

Deary deary dear.

All this bragging about qualifying for the Champions League last 16?

Villareall must be really bricking it!!

The Loafer

teddybear1873
12-Feb-06, 16:50
What was the score teddybear...come on I know you just love saying it..lol:roll:
Do i really have to Connie, i'm hurt enough as it is lol

connieb19
12-Feb-06, 16:53
Do i really have to Connie, i'm hurt enough as it is lolI just want to hear you say it..go on..lol:evil Do you want me to say it for you???

teddybear1873
12-Feb-06, 16:59
I just want to hear you say it..go on..lol:evil Do you want me to say it for you???
Ok, just for u Connie i will say it.....Rangers 0 - Celtic............................................ .........I cant say it, i just cant say it, the pain and anguish i am going threw its unbearable. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME lol

krieve
12-Feb-06, 17:02
what was the score connie

Loafer
12-Feb-06, 17:08
Listen, once you get it into your heads that it is 22 men kicking a dead coo about a patch of grass, you've won!!

What does it matter who's won or lost?

The world keeps turning on it axis, the council tax has still gone up, we still get weather (bad!!) and......

We still get to the pub to watch the game!!!

The Loafer

Shadow
12-Feb-06, 17:37
The score was Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic!!! Just for anybody that didn't know (or didn't want to know!!!) :lol:

teddybear1873
12-Feb-06, 17:45
C'mon Willowbankbear where you hiding

connieb19
12-Feb-06, 17:49
C'mon Willowbankbear where you hidingHe was going to the pub today to watch the match..so I expect he's drowning his sorrows somewhere...lol:roll:

obiron
12-Feb-06, 17:51
im not surprized wish i was drowning my sorrows. not a good match seen better.

teddybear1873
12-Feb-06, 17:53
He was going to the pub today to watch the match..so I expect he's drowning his sorrows somewhere...lol:roll:
Ye i bet he is, wish i could have watched it myself but nae chance o that over here. pain in the backside being 6hrs behind and not a Rangers Supporters club for miles

krieve
12-Feb-06, 20:04
The score was Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic!!! Just for anybody that didn't know (or didn't want to know!!!) :lol:
Thanks shadow

ice box
12-Feb-06, 20:08
The usual then rangers getting beat again lol

willowbankbear
12-Feb-06, 20:45
C'mon Willowbankbear where you hiding

jUST IN FROM PUB, Rangers were absolute mince- T.F Eck is going , wish it was now dont ye Bears?

Isnt that\the worst soap dodging team oot the east end for years?
Did any1 see PLG`s 2nd in command inb the directors box? Beware Tattie pickers, next season Eck isna here & wer gona kick yer teeth oot

We Are The People.
51-40
Know the score timmy[lol] [lol]

Dont ye think its time ye moved teddybear?
If ye canna see the Rangers,change jobs, I Did & will always do so

scorrie
12-Feb-06, 21:55
jUST IN FROM PUB (we'd never guess)

Isnt that\the worst soap dodging team oot the east end for years?

Mmm, I would rather they were dodging soap than commitment. Rangers were absolutely gutless today. They would rather lose 1-0 than try to have a go and maybe lose another goal. Over 5 hours playing without a goal and against very moderate teams at that.

Barry Ferguson was saying on Saturday that Rangers could still win the League, never mind finish second. Somebody should draw him aside, put their arm around his shoulder and softly explain to him that Jim'll Fix It finished many years ago.

willowbankbear
12-Feb-06, 22:07
[Barry Ferguson was saying on Saturday that Rangers could still win the League, never mind finish second. Somebody should draw him aside, put their arm around his shoulder and softly explain to him that Jim'll Fix It finished many years ago.[/quote]

Sadly, yer not wrong, coz The Rangers were shocking today, rEALLY dire.

Whitewater
13-Feb-06, 01:36
Guess I made a hips of that prediction. Just proves I'm no good at score predictions and should give it up.

scorrie
13-Feb-06, 14:16
Guess I made a hips of that prediction. Just proves I'm no good at score predictions and should give it up.

You are not alone!! That is why Mr Bookie is driving a big Jag with personalised number plate.

Dons_Lad
13-Feb-06, 21:50
The usual then rangers getting beat again lol

Come on lads, give the Gers some credit, they lost 3 goals vs Hibs, 2 against us and 1 against Celtic, their defence is improving!