PDA

View Full Version : The New CBeebies Anchor Team

Rheghead
13-Feb-09, 19:54
What do you think of Kerry and Alex or do you want Pui and Chris back?

I'm not too keen on Kerry's condescending tones and boring Alex.

Pui and Chris were much more enthusiastic and what's more they seemed genuinely interested in their job and the kids.

mr do dar
13-Feb-09, 20:13
bring back pui and chris i have to watch that program 12 hours a day when im not at work my 3 year old son loves it they were much more lively kerry and alex have no expression when presenting all hail pui and chris please come back ............please:~(

ashaw1
13-Feb-09, 20:17
Thank goodness i'm not the only one! Thought it was just me that found them a tad irritating. The singing is even worse!

lil_kim
13-Feb-09, 20:42
Couldn't agree more. bring back Pui & Chris. They've even been cut out of the "its time for lunch" song thats on at midday!

joxville
13-Feb-09, 21:30
I'm too old for this thread.

mrs and mr brown
13-Feb-09, 23:04
Couldn't agree more. bring back Pui & Chris. They've even been cut out of the "its time for lunch" song thats on at midday!

Bring back chris and pui, my little girl loves cbeebies, i watch it all day everyday untill she goes to nursary then its back on again, miss the bit where "its time for lunch" i know what time it is then its time to go to school and she knows it to lol, now i just get no mum its not time lol.
chris and pui were a good team i even liked watching them they seemed to love their job and made it more fun. the two that are doing it right now well i dont think that there very good when there talking before the cartoons start wee one always says mum can you turn it over this is boring!!! poor thing.

BRING THEM BACK!
BRING THEM BACK!
BRING THEM BACK! xx

igglepiggle
13-Feb-09, 23:19
i agree they are very boring, no spark between them like there was before. why have they gone? my youngest used to sing and dance to the 'time for lunch song'

mrs and mr brown
13-Feb-09, 23:49
i agree they are very boring, no spark between them like there was before. why have they gone? my youngest used to sing and dance to the 'time for lunch song'

ive no idea why they have gone, hope the two that are doing it now are just holiday cover really do.

lil_kim
14-Feb-09, 00:12
I hope so too! why fix something that isn't broken? My wee girl loved Chris playing his guitar!!

Bazeye
14-Feb-09, 00:24
Wht happened to John Craven?

Rheghead
14-Feb-09, 00:27
It was funny but I just looked on facebook and there is a group for the campaign to bring Pui and Chris back. Plus lots of comments if you google "What has happened to Chris and Pui?":lol:

Seriously though, will life be the same without Chris's rendition of 'Bedtime Business'?:confused

crayola
14-Feb-09, 01:11
I'm too old for this thread.Me too Jox, but I think this thread is just oh so fantastico for this forum. :lol:

ShelleyCowie
14-Feb-09, 01:12
My OH hates cbeebies! But i have to say i adore big cook little cook! They give me great baking tips! LOL! And i join in singing their songs :eek:

anneoctober
14-Feb-09, 12:30
[quote=ShelleyBain;502502]My OH hates cbeebies! But i have to say i adore big cook little cook! They give me great baking tips! LOL! And i join in singing their songs /quote]
No No a thousand times NO shelley !:eek: I keep hoping little cook will fall of his spoon , preferably into a bowl of cold porridge :evil

mr do dar
14-Feb-09, 13:01
im just glad sid and andy are still there to keep the program going lol i like the bed time song then i know the wee one goes to bed and i can relax lol:Razz

ShelleyCowie
14-Feb-09, 13:12
[quote=ShelleyBain;502502]My OH hates cbeebies! But i have to say i adore big cook little cook! They give me great baking tips! LOL! And i join in singing their songs /quote]
No No a thousand times NO shelley !:eek: I keep hoping little cook will fall of his spoon , preferably into a bowl of cold porridge :evil

Lol! I just think the songs are addictive! But i have to admit i have high hopes that he will fall of that spoon too!

Spoons dont fly! Even kids know that!!!!! [disgust]

router
14-Feb-09, 13:17
Bring in Sid and Andy, they would be better than anyone.:lol:

cat
14-Feb-09, 14:09
i agree.they are awful! and i wish they wouldnt change the times of things too. my little girl was so used to watching in the night garden,then the story,and her dad always went to fill the bath when chris started singing at the end,but now she watches it and theres nothing else she likes and she wants her bath and its only 6.30!

telfordstar
14-Feb-09, 14:14
oops i miss read shellys post there big cook little cook i thought you where watching something on the fantasy channel and not cbeebies sorry shell x

Rheghead
15-Feb-09, 00:26
Wikipedia says Pui and Chris are working on a new childrens programme together for release May 2009, I'm afraid we've got Kerry and Alex for the time being.

Dadie
15-Feb-09, 00:27
I cant even switch on the laptop now when Lauren is around for the demands for pum (pc Plum from balamory) on the cbeebies website. She loves the songs.

She would watch chris and Pui but ignores the new presenters. So they are not capturing their target audience in this house anyway!