PDA

View Full Version : No sooner said than done!

poppett
12-Feb-09, 13:52
Our scheme is a nightmare in frost and snow as Moonboots can testify. I had a guardian angel come on Tuesday night and salted the path, but the roads and pavements have had nothing done to them.

I took the bull by the horns this morning and phoned tec services in Wick and explained the dangerous situation the road was in and how damage to cars had been done with drivers out of control climbing the hill.

Within the hour the pavements had been sanded, the gritter had sanded the middle of the road coming down, and all is well in our world now.

Just a pity we hadn`t been allowed the grit box we had asked for two years ago and could sand the corner ourselves.

Thank you Tec services.

bobandag16
12-Feb-09, 14:18
Our scheme is a nightmare in frost and snow as Moonboots can testify. I had a guardian angel come on Tuesday night and salted the path, but the roads and pavements have had nothing done to them.

I took the bull by the horns this morning and phoned tec services in Wick and explained the dangerous situation the road was in and how damage to cars had been done with drivers out of control climbing the hill.

Within the hour the pavements had been sanded, the gritter had sanded the middle of the road coming down, and all is well in our world now.

Just a pity we hadn`t been allowed the grit box we had asked for two years ago and could sand the corner ourselves.

Thank you Tec services.
what did u use.? mafia 1 . 2 and 3.

Moonboots
12-Feb-09, 14:45
Mafia 4 [lol]

Well i sent a letter to the newspaper about it so that will be in the paper too.

poppett
12-Feb-09, 17:00
Mafia 4 is already taken. Bobandag16`s mafia are all female.

007 is available Moonboots if you think you fit the bill !!

It is said "the pen is mightier than the sword"...... or in my case the phone.

Between us we got it done though, by fair means or foul.