PDA

View Full Version : Empty Van Space Available

mooncat
12-Feb-09, 13:03
I will be travelling up from Manchester with an empty van ( Jumbo xlwb ) on Saturday, so if anyone wanted something collected en-route please drop me a PM, cheers

scrabster view
12-Feb-09, 13:27
Have send you a PM

mooncat
12-Feb-09, 17:10
Got a pick up in Leeds, can go to Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness, and even Aberdeen, just let me know before the van fills up, cheers

painter
12-Feb-09, 17:41
If you are coming back down this way, can you bring me back some Johnstones pies !!!!!!

joxville
12-Feb-09, 17:50
If you are coming back down this way, can you bring me back some Johnstones pies !!!!!!

I'll have some too, also bridies if you're coming to Hampshire. :D

mooncat
12-Feb-09, 21:24
If you meet me at the airport at 8.30 am saturday I can sell you some hand luggage straight from Johnstones....... 8-) but no eccles cakes as I will be sold out of them by 8.30 8-(

Mazda
13-Feb-09, 18:26
Are the Goods Fully insured in the event of accident or lose.
I need stuff picked up in Carlisle ,but due to the value i would only use a carrier/removal company that can offer insurance for goods in transit.Maybe i would be better with Mackenzies Removals

mooncat
14-Feb-09, 01:05
The answer to that is no, just offering to help folk out,

dirdyweeker
14-Feb-09, 18:33
I will be travelling up from Manchester with an empty van ( Jumbo xlwb ) on Saturday, so if anyone wanted something collected en-route please drop me a PM, cheers

How very kind of you.