PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Tide

Blast!
11-Feb-06, 16:59
Gotta say a big congrat's to Crimson Tide for progressing to the next stage of a Perthshire Battle of the Bands. I went to see them on Thursday night @ Bar Code in Perth and they we're pretty damn good.

I was very impressed indeed, although the other two bands were pretty dull - the second band's singer was nothing but of a complete ned. 'nuff said.

Well done to the Crimson Tide boys. The E.P. is really good too, so check it out!

linesix
12-Feb-06, 00:17
yeah I heard about that, good on them!! all the best to them!must try and get in touch to find out when next heat is. got a copy of their e.p too - its ace!

Emac
12-Feb-06, 01:02
Thanks for the support,

The semi final heat will take place on Thursday 16th March at 8PM.

Cheers,

Ewen

www.crimson-tide.co.uk

The Pepsi Challenge
13-Feb-06, 16:46
Keep booking your own gigs, guys; and leave the BOTB-type competitions the hell alone. I'm sure y'all better than that.

Emac
14-Feb-06, 09:18
Hi Pepsi,

To be honest, we're not bothered about the battle, it's just a good way to play in a new venue, where we can be sure a decent crowd will turn out.

Cheers,

Ewen

www.crimson-tide.co.uk

The Pepsi Challenge
14-Feb-06, 16:10
Fair dues. So long as you're not being forced to punt tickets or give up any of your own money for it.

mike.mckenzie
15-Feb-06, 10:23
Have to agree with Pepsi there, they're dubious the BOTB things. But as long as you're going into it as just a gig and enjoying playing there's no harm. They wind me up BOTB comps.