PDA

View Full Version : Changing Tracks

Invisible
11-Feb-09, 00:07
I know Radio 1 isnt great but one thing i dont mind listening to is the changing track on Jo Whiley's show. Got me thinking a few time what my changing track would be.

and then it hit me, was just after my mother died after loosing her battle with cancer this song was on the tv, radio and nearly everywhere i went. The kids signing the chorus gave me goosebumps but in a good way. Always remember how i grew in confidence since hearing that, and Eminems message may not be the same but i took the message from that song as Everyone dies but you have to be strong.

Eminem - Toy Soilders.

What would yours be, of course you dont have to mention your reasoning.

hotrod4
11-Feb-09, 16:39
My one would have to be "The message" by Grandmaster Melle mel. It says alot about society and is quite meaningful for a rap.It reminds me of growing up and breakdancing at Wick Youth Club!!! So many happy memories of that era!!!

The Pepsi Challenge
11-Feb-09, 17:02
hotrod - you're not Gordy Green in disguise, are ya?

Gizmo
11-Feb-09, 18:43
Eminem - Toy Soilders.

Martika would be turning in her grave...if she was dead, M&M should be shot for what he did to that song.

Gizmo
11-Feb-09, 18:45

:lol:...have you ever been insulted like that before Hotrod?, ye better watch oot Pepsi, he's off to get his Teenabowlie twatting stick :lol:

hotrod4
11-Feb-09, 20:01
No but I could be Donny Mackenzie in drag!!!!!![lol]

hotrod4
11-Feb-09, 20:02
:lol:...have you ever been insulted like that before Hotrod?, ye better watch oot Pepsi, he's off to get his Teenabowlie twatting stick :lol:
It would have to be a big teenabowlie stick to reach TPC down in Hawick!!!![lol]

The Pepsi Challenge
12-Feb-09, 11:31
Sorry, hotrod, snow offence.

Donny McKenzie in drag? Yeeech!

Ash
12-Feb-09, 11:49
athlete - wires
reminds me of my daughter when she was born as she was prem and was in hosptial for 11 weeks