PDA

View Full Version : Orgers Defined

Invisible
11-Feb-09, 00:02
It can be said that a man could have too much time on his hands. but what can it be said about our Org Forums. My experiment conducted at 22.20hours on 10th Feb 2009 shows how many threads are in each subject. Im going to use the best of my Psychology knowledge to summarise.

..........here goes!

Reunions
Organise your school reunion here.

52 posts (Seems as if we had enough of school and dont want to see any teachers or bullies or the girl who everyone had a crush on.)

Hobbies
Discuss Models and Hobbies here.

59 posts (do you get up to much in your spare time, this section begs to differ)

Biodiversity
Discuss Caithness Biodiversity here.

109 posts (really dont know alot about biodiversity but I think it has something to do with the earth and evolution, ah who gives a monkeys) no offence chaps.

Chat Room Events And Meetings
Organise your chat room sessions here.

318 posts (do we really want to chat to each other? it seems the quiz is ever popular.)

Sport
Discuss Caithness Sport Here. [Threads not relating to sport in Caithness will be removed]

376 post (it says so much to this nation and county and orgers that sport is not a high in our discussions. lol)

Recipes
For all your favourite recipes

379 posts ( ah but we like to share and bake and cook, and eat - thats more my language)

Gardening
For all your gardening tips and tricks.

399 posts (more green fingers than sportsmen, shame its not the time of year for either)

Birdwatching
Discuss Caithness Ornithology here.

446 posts (i do a lot of bird watching but its probably a different type of birds, the ones i watch dont fly, mind you animal birds are better singers.)

Literature
Literary discussions, showcases etc.

598 posts (Keen readers i see, nout wrong with that)

Technical Support
Got a techinical problem? Post it here & one of our more technical users might be able to help.

723 posts (we are all in need of help and help is on hand)

Genealogy
Trace your Family Tree.

1,051 posts (cant really say much about this, alot of people looking for family connections, does Homecoming 2009 have a factor on you expats?)

Pets Corner
Discuss Pet issues and report "Lost and Found" here

1,247 posts (we love our pets and thankfully most of our pets love us)

Jokes, Humour & Game Threads
Post game threads here, songs, films places, etc. Jokes can be posted but keep them clean!

1,392 posts (We are always up for a laugh!)

Photography

1,393 posts (with the beatiful scenery around Caithness its no wonder why photography comes up highly in the most popular sections)

Recommendations
Found something good, let everyone know about it.

1,433 posts (word of mouth is a major factor in advertisment and therefore success of a firm, without it money would be wasted and enjoyment not experienced)

Music
All posts concerning Caithness Music Past & Present.

1,435 posts (the second most popular, Music. A big selection of metalheads, myself included, roam this section and you can see how music has an impact and is quite personal to peoples lives.
drum roll.............................................. ..

General

16,623 posts (as expected if you dont know where a post goes generalise it, the orgers equivalent to a newspaper (that doesnt really work but im tired so give me a break).

Ive wasted nearly 45 mins doing this so hopefully ive made someone smile out there.

ciao.

p.s. if i have offended or you think you can offer a better analysis, tell me!

rfr10
11-Feb-09, 00:09
I'd like to know your hypothesis, procedures, results/conclusions and evaluation of your research please ;)

Invisible
11-Feb-09, 00:13
I'd like to know your hypothesis, procedures, results/conclusions and evaluation of your research please ;)

It all came about from boredom.

Kevin Milkins
11-Feb-09, 00:40
It took your gaffer exactly 3 weeks to do nothing regarding a conveyencing job that I left with him and had to move to another firm to get the job done.

If you get bored you could always give him a kick up the backside so that he might crack on with the work that he promises to do in a timely fashion.

Julia
11-Feb-09, 00:52
It all came about from boredom.

Are your Pandas a KISS tribute band?