PDA

View Full Version : Download Festival

the_big_mac
10-Feb-09, 17:56
Whos going this year then?

Thats me just bought my ticket, June cant come soon enough now!

Line up so far already looks better than the whole of last years :Razz

Cogy
03-Jun-09, 11:26
Only a week away and I still havent received my ticket!

Anyone got theirs yet?

Is it just me but all the bands on the Sat are a load of cr*p!
I only want to see Chris Cornell. I'm praying that he wont be doing any of his new hip hop stuff, just give me some Audioslave and Soundgarden Chrissy!

Also why arent Hinder not playing! They are playing in London two days befroe Download. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Kenneth
03-Jun-09, 13:25
oh my good god that is one big headache for me

Jeid
03-Jun-09, 13:28
oh my good god that is one big headache for me

I could say a similar thing about you.. as could most of the people who have met you http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/poke.gif

Cogy
03-Jun-09, 13:33
Hahaha, you tell him Jeid!

Is Kenneth the only one on this forum who likes Indie music??

Jeid
03-Jun-09, 13:34
I don't care about the indie music, I mean, I hate it, but he's ginger... that's enough for me!

the_big_mac
03-Jun-09, 21:38
Slipknot are playing Saturday!

Yeah, we got our tickets last week, but we are RIP.

Kenneth
04-Jun-09, 14:27
its not just me, Blaaast likes "indie" music as well, what is it with gingers and indie music! oh oh i may have given away Blaaaasts identity.....

The Pepsi Challenge
04-Jun-09, 15:04
Gwa?

Jeid
04-Jun-09, 18:33
Gingers With Attitude?
Gingers W..... Anonymous?
Gingers, We're Alive?
Gingers, We Apologise?
Gingers With Arms?

Which one is it Pepsi? :)

Kenneth
05-Jun-09, 07:38
It means

Gingers? Wicked Awesome!

Jeid
05-Jun-09, 10:02
No Kenneth, everyone knows that's a very false statement

Kenneth
05-Jun-09, 13:25
Gingers = Well amazing!
Gingers? What? Absolutely!
[lol]

PartChimp
05-Jun-09, 13:31
Get back in yer biscuit tin Kenneth! :Razz :lol:

loganbiffy
05-Jun-09, 14:14
Only 2 festivals for me this year lol. Rock Ness and the excellent looking Sonisphere. What a line-up that is!

Jeid
05-Jun-09, 17:42
only heard about sonisphere yesterday, looks good. Metallica + NiN on the same bill. Gutted I never knew earlier

loganbiffy
06-Jun-09, 11:42
only heard about sonisphere yesterday, looks good. Metallica + NiN on the same bill. Gutted I never knew earlier

Fantastic line-up dude, I'm pretty sure there is still tickets available. Alice in Chains as well as Machine Head. It's going to be a grand weekend :)

Blast!
11-Jun-09, 09:35
its not just me, Blaaast likes "indie" music as well, what is it with gingers and indie music! oh oh i may have given away Blaaaasts identity.....

But I like good indie music Kenneth, there's a difference. :cool:

Jeid
11-Jun-09, 12:11
Blast isn't a tool either, so that makes it ok.

Kenneth
12-Jun-09, 10:15
Blaast you are a music nazi!! So are you saying I like bad indie music? Like Bright Eyes? You just implied Bright Eyes are bad. You make yourself sick. Also you have a horrible leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeid I may be a plonker, a fruit, a bufty, and a member of the gay community, a tool and a fruit but I am not a tool!!

Chobbersjnr
12-Jun-09, 14:54
Jeid I may be a plonker, a fruit, a bufty, and a member of the gay community, a tool and a fruit but I am not a tool!!

Kenneth. That doesn't make sense....

& surely "good indie music" is a complete oxy moron??

Kenneth
12-Jun-09, 15:00
haha I was paraphrasing Grampa Simpson there from an episode of the Simpsons, The Stonecutter's episode I beleive!

I stick by my guns. I like my music!

Blast!
12-Jun-09, 21:06
Blaast you are a music nazi!! So are you saying I like bad indie music? Like Bright Eyes? You just implied Bright Eyes are bad. You make yourself sick. Also you have a horrible leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You leave Conor our of this. And my leg too for that matter.

I know the kind of stuff you listen to, I'm not going to out you in the internet though, I'm better than that! ;)

Kenneth
13-Jun-09, 12:02
still though, freak leg

are u still going to Belladrum btw?? Im really fancyin going. Must speak to u in TJs bout it

Blast!
13-Jun-09, 12:21
still though, freak leg

are u still going to Belladrum btw?? Im really fancyin going. Must speak to u in TJs bout it

Definitely going to Belladrum. Just need to get a ticket from somewhere that doesn't charge an extortionate booking fee!

The line up is pretty good so far: Editors, Sons & Daughters, Dananananakyroyd, Healthly Minds Collapse, British Sea Power, Noah and the Whale, Kid Carpet, The Phantom Band.....

theboysintheband
14-Jun-09, 12:46
British Sea Power? I might go now.

guitarzan
14-Jun-09, 13:21
i am severly tempted as well - when is it? the start of august?