PDA

View Full Version : Spring is coming!!

Fran
11-Feb-06, 00:35
Spring is coming, saw some poor little lambs huddled together at Wester today.

Saveman
11-Feb-06, 00:47
Seen a couple of lambs this morning as well......also notice a difference in the light mornings when getting up at 715.......spring is on its way....Thank goodness! :D

Rheghead
11-Feb-06, 00:51
I know that Suffolk ewes are known to give birth about Christmas, they are the early lambers.

krieve
11-Feb-06, 00:51
I love lambs always want a pet one when i was a bairn lol.

Geo
11-Feb-06, 00:55
There were a few lambs in January in Thurso. I felt sorry for the the little mites. "it's freezing, put me baaack, put me baaack!" :)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
11-Feb-06, 00:56
Have been in Caithness now for about 12 years and I must admit that today in Wick was one of the most beautiful February days I have ever seen.
Spring is definetly on our doorsteps and its mighty fine.:grin:

girnigoe
11-Feb-06, 01:16
Am I the only one who likes Winter?

Dont get me wrong I do enjoy the spring but I think there is nothing better than snuggling down with the kids to watch a good dvd when theres a blizzard outside and you know you dont have to go out anywhere!! Then building snowmen until your hands are blue and you cant feel your feet [lol]

Bring on the SNOW...........

Saveman
11-Feb-06, 01:18
I love the snow.....but I don't like the dark mornings and dark afternoons!

It can snow as much as it likes in Feb......come March I'll be demanding Spring!

krieve
11-Feb-06, 01:26
Am I the only one who likes Winter?

Dont get me wrong I do enjoy the spring but I think there is nothing better than snuggling down with the kids to watch a good dvd when theres a blizzard outside and you know you dont have to go out anywhere!! Then building snowmen until your hands are blue and you cant feel your feet [lol]

Bring on the SNOW...........
No i love the snow as well nothing better than building snowmen and taking the bairns sledging (me too) lol

Geo
11-Feb-06, 01:51
Yeah I've missed making a big snowman with the family this year. Still time but it's not looking much like snow.

wickerinca
11-Feb-06, 17:57
Well......we are expecting a blizzard tomorrow so I'll send some over if you like. We do have a bit that fell yesterday but as it is still freezing not much good for building snowmen!! It is only 2 degrees C in the full sun!! which is shining brightly but a bit of the calm before the storm. Off to get the supplies in!!:grin:

_Ju_
11-Feb-06, 18:09
I've had a daffodil in the garden for a week now, but I guess with tomorrows blizzard that will be that for it!

LENSMAN
11-Feb-06, 18:17
So much for the big freeze they were predicting at the beginning of winter!!!!!!!!!

Tymey
11-Feb-06, 18:38
So much for the big freeze they were predicting at the beginning of winter!!!!!!!!!

There's still time.....Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

paris
11-Feb-06, 19:39
Love the snow/winter but cant wait till late spring early summer. Been out on the motorbike today , so nice as its not very cold here and we had a bit of sun and the roads are dry.

girnigoe
12-Feb-06, 00:46
I love the snow.....but I don't like the dark mornings and dark afternoons!

I must be REALLY sad because I LOVE the dark mornings and afternoons too. Lovely and cosy when you are at home.

I think I must have this S.A.D - but the other way around - I get depressed in the Summer! :lol: