PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that....?

mccaugm
08-Feb-09, 16:30
Why is that when my son refuses to go in to the bath, when you eventually get him in, he then refuses to come out?[evil]

Why is that I love my husband even though he leaves the toilet seat up and never puts his ironing away?

Why is that teenagers never see dust, dirt and debris especially when its in their room?

Why is that women can wear high heels but I can't?

Why is that I am exercising like a mad thing and eating better yet my jeans are still tight and the scales don't budge from the same reading?

Why is it that, Messrs Ross and Clarkson get a slap on the wrist for saying naughty things in public but when Ms Thatcher says something in a private conversation she gets sacked?

Why is that Scotland (more or less) keeps going when we get snow and when London gets some, they close the entire public transport network?

Do you have any (almost rhetorical) questions you would like answered?

joxville
08-Feb-09, 17:17
Why is it I can't be bothered? [lol]

changilass
08-Feb-09, 17:20
Why is it that havign stuck rigorously to a diet for 5 days I had actually put on 4lb, but then I pigged out yesterday on chocolate, weighed myself today and have lost a total of 2lb over the week. grrrrr

Obviously need to eat more chocolate :lol:

cuddlepop
08-Feb-09, 20:48
Why is it that when you go to put rubbish in the kitchen bin its full so you have to empty it and its raining.

The toilet roll needs changed.

You buy suncream and it rains the rest of the summer.

You buy a sledge and the snow stops.

You reach for the milk for your much needed cup of tea and there's none.

You want a bath after a hard day in the garden and the waters cold.

You see the most amazing scenery and you forget the camera,that happened today.:roll:

ShelleyCowie
08-Feb-09, 22:00
Why is it that my height is perfect for the kitchen sink?

Why is it that it never rains but it pours?

Why is it that when i make plans they never work out, randomness only?

Why is it people tell me i cant do things? I hate that!! [evil]

cesare
08-Feb-09, 22:18
Why do so many people live on this site...When there is more than caithness.org in life.............:roll: Laughs

ett23
09-Feb-09, 00:33
Why is it that when you go to put rubbish in the kitchen bin its full so you have to empty it and its raining.

Ha ha - we're not the only ones with that problem then!! Me and my hubby decided maybe it'd be better to actually keep the wheelie bin in the kitchen cos we're sick of constantly emptying the kitchen bin. Seems like you turn round and two seconds later what was an empty bin is now full again and overflowing!! [evil] He actually saw someone taking a wheelie bin out of their front door yesterday - in one of the flats over in the direction of the swimming pool. Maybe they had the same idea.....!!? Only problem would be taking it up and down those stairs every week!!!:lol: