PDA

View Full Version : total happiness

sweetpea
08-Feb-09, 00:01
:) I can honestly say for the first time in my life that I am truly happy. Let's hear stories of happiness.

Westsider3
08-Feb-09, 00:05
Well after a fairly lengthy weight for our second child I am now nearly halfway through my pregnancy! Everytime I feel movement I feel that total delight that babies bring!! Made me and my family very happy!

anneoctober
08-Feb-09, 00:16
Happiness/ relief/ thankfulness - all these emotions on the day the consultant told us that Stephanie was in remission and she would be seen ONLY if we were worried OR her Leukaemia returned. Today she's married with three children of her own - they were a bonus as the consultant fully expected her to be infertile due to her treatment. NEVER give up hope folks . :D

TBH
08-Feb-09, 00:33
I was doing my washing and found 20 quid in my trouser pocket, that's happiness.:D

sweetpea
08-Feb-09, 00:37
I was doing my washing and found 20 quid in my trouser pocket, that's happiness.:D

That's the kind you want;) I love fiddling about in pockets:)

AfternoonDelight
08-Feb-09, 00:38
Happiness/ relief/ thankfulness - all these emotions on the day the consultant told us that Stephanie was in remission and she would be seen ONLY if we were worried OR her Leukaemia returned. Today she's married with three children of her own - they were a bonus as the consultant fully expected her to be infertile due to her treatment. NEVER give up hope folks . :D

Great story!!! :Razz

ShelleyCowie
08-Feb-09, 00:43
The last 2 years of my life have been pure bliss! I met my partner which we are a match made in heaven! Never ever argued or anything! 2 peas in a pod! And he makes me smile every day! Then my son. I got told i would never have children. Proved them doctors wrong didn't i! I love him so much!

Im happy to be alive. I love wakening each day wondering what is going to happen! Today my son sat up on his own. :D

I cant wait to see my son grow up and my partners son's too! :Razz

AfternoonDelight
08-Feb-09, 00:50
You are truely blessed, ShelleyBain!! :D

joxville
08-Feb-09, 01:58
I love fiddling about in pockets:)

Is it preferable the owner has to be wearing them at the time? [lol] I'm up in Caithness in the summer, I'll give you a shout. ;)

ShelleyCowie
08-Feb-09, 11:19
You are truely blessed, ShelleyBain!! :D

Thank you! I feel blessed! :D I love my life! Couldn't ask for more than i have already! :Razz

mulac
08-Feb-09, 17:50

Now theres a happy ending
I feel happier after reading that !

Kodiak
08-Feb-09, 17:52
Hapiness is having a Teddy Bear to Cuddle :D

JAWS
08-Feb-09, 20:56
:) I can honestly say for the first time in my life that I am truly happy. Let's hear stories of happiness.
Happy? What do you mean, happy? Give me a few minutes to think about it and I'll soon put a stop to that for you!
;)

bobandag16
08-Feb-09, 21:24
when i hear ken dodd sing it.

sweetpea
09-Feb-09, 00:00
Hapiness is having a Teddy Bear to Cuddle :D

Even better is a baby rabbit...[lol]

ett23
09-Feb-09, 00:27
Hey I'm a happy bunny! I spoke properly to my estranged big bro for first time in nearly six years just couple nights ago. It was so weird but fantastic at the same time. Missed him so much. Should be seeing him in a couple weeks and meeting his 2nd wife for the first time. Got a lot of catching up to do. He wants to see our place up here too and possibly do a spot of kayaking on my hubby's kayak while he's up here. All good really!!! :D

Julia
09-Feb-09, 01:02
I'm really very happy because I just bought a new car, ok so it's only a car BUT it has remote central locking which is going to make my life so much easier, no more lugging the bairn round to the drivers door then lugging him back round to his door, by the time I get him into his seat he is nearly upside down half the time :eek:

trix
09-Feb-09, 01:15
I can honestly say for the first time in my life that I am truly happy. Let's hear stories of happiness.

guid for ye sweetness....

im happy too...no for any reason, choost really happy in general. ma faimly are all happy an weel...cept ma grany, she's really sore ifanow....(time til get 'e auld cauldron oot again me thinks)

i honestly think ma happiness mite hev somethin til do wi ma age...hittin 'e beeg 30 'iss year :eek:
i feel far more settled within masel an kwite mature aboot things. i graduated last year an now am on a wild supervisory course....ma essay writtin is fantastic ;) (aday)

plus...am getin til go til america 'iss year - all expenses paid...an ma friend gave me his car...til keep!!

some people hev got it all goin on :cool:

2little2late
09-Feb-09, 02:21
That's the kind you want;) I love fiddling about in pockets:)
You can have a fiddle about in mine if you want. Thing is though, I will be wearing them. [lol]