PDA

View Full Version : Missing Westie

lasher
10-Feb-06, 12:26
Why is this thread been locked?

unicorn
10-Feb-06, 12:38
I am sure the last thread before this one was removed so at least it is just locked????

Niall Fernie
10-Feb-06, 15:05
The thread was locked due to the fact that the missing westie seems to be in the middle of a set of disputing neighbours. With adults acting like 5 year olds, making snide remarks about each other, pretending to be non-related people (multiple accounts), abusing the rep system and so on.

I would advise anyone using the forums to stay clear of any topic or post made by those involved as if anything else breaks out I will be permenantly banning everyone on my list of suspects regardless of whether they post or not. Currently I have about 6 names on either side of the divide who will all go if they all can't grow up and conduct themselves like adults.

I am maintaining all threads that are removed or locked as evidence against them all should anything else arise from the situation, that is evidence for our case, not theirs. We have been subjected to all kinds of whining phone calls and e-mails trying to get us to take a side but from what I've heard and read they are as bad as each other, children.

The people involved can take this post whatever way they like, I no longer care. I have no comment to make on any situation between neighbours I am only concerned with how they conduct themselves here.

BTW if any of the guilty users contact me to whine about this they will be instantly banned.