PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Big Brother

grantyg
10-Feb-06, 01:58
Right, I don't think this has been done on here before so here goes....

If you could put 10 celebrities into a big brother house which 10 do you think we make the most trouble?

I would choose......

1. Bill Gates
2. Jordan
3. Margret Thatcher
4. George Bush
5. Elton John
6. Alex Ferguson
7. David Dickenson
8. Victoria Beckham
9. Trevor Macdonald
10. Eminem

porshiepoo
10-Feb-06, 11:14
1. George Cloony.
2. Ben Sheppard.
3. Simon Cowell.
4. David Boreanz.
5. Anthony head.
6. Vin Diesel.
7. John Travolta.
8. Brad Pitt.
9. Peter Andre.
10. ME. :Razz [lol]

krieve
10-Feb-06, 11:50
1. George Cloony.
2. Ben Sheppard.
3. Simon Cowell.
4. David Boreanz.
5. Anthony head.
6. Vin Diesel.
7. John Travolta.
8. Brad Pitt.
9. Peter Andre.
10. ME. :Razz [lol]
Number 6 good choice porshiepoo.lol

obiron
10-Feb-06, 14:28
number 4 and number 8. def. good choices thou but peter andre???

weeboyagee
10-Feb-06, 14:51
.......I started this thread before and for the record I still think that the celebrities should be (list has changed a bit):

1. Golach
2. teddybear1873
3. Willowbankbear
4. Dons_lad
5. me (weeboyagee)
6. 98elite
7. jambo
8. Tom Cornwall
9. Referee
10. Two linesmen

...............let the games begin!!!

WBG :cool: :D :D

teddybear1873
10-Feb-06, 15:54
Well i think myself and Willowbankbear would have to evict Dons_lad for starters lol

grantyg
10-Feb-06, 17:34
.......I started this thread before and for the record I still think that the celebrities should be (list has changed a bit):

1. Golach
2. teddybear1873
3. Willowbankbear
4. Dons_lad
5. me (weeboyagee)
6. 98elite
7. jambo
8. Tom Cornwall
9. Referee
10. Two linesmen

...............let the games begin!!!

WBG :cool: :D :D

Sorry I should really check the threads before posting I`m new and can`t help it!

paris
10-Feb-06, 17:56
Does it have to be celebs, cos if not here's my list....

1. Me
2. X daughter-in-law
3. Her mum
4.Other daughter-in-law ( hate hate hate hate )
5.X daughter-in-laws boyfriend
6. Old neighbour
7. Old boss
8. Bloke who hit the dog in wick
9.Woman who put baby in bag in lake
10. Some of you ! no not really LOL

I would have the time of my life in there....GGGGRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

porshiepoo
10-Feb-06, 18:38
number 4 and number 8. def. good choices thou but peter andre???

Purely due to his old fashioned respect of women obiron4377. lol.

Paris - Can I join in your line up? lol. I'd have fun too.

wickerinca
10-Feb-06, 19:32
Ok.the Orgers would have to be..

jjc
Landmarker
porshiepoo
paris
canuck
Dr Szin
wbg
jaws
connie19
sweatybetty

I'd be Big Brother.no way I'm getting in there with all of them!!

celebs would have to be

George Clooney
Russell Crowe
Billy Connolly
Cher
David Beckham
Robin Williams
Bono
Tony Blair
Brittany Spears..or some such person
What's his name...the little gay guy that does the tv talk show?

That should be fun, I think:)

DrSzin
10-Feb-06, 19:38
Ok.the Orgers would have to be..

jjc
Landmarker
porshiepoo
paris
canuck
Dr Szin
wbg
jaws
connie19
sweatybettyHmmm, dunno. I suspect most of us would get on ok. But I'm not sure I could cope with the paris/porshiepoo pairing. I can't even begin to imagine what happens when those two get together. Can you die laughing?

wickerinca
10-Feb-06, 19:47
Hmmm, dunno. I suspect most of us would get on ok. But I'm not sure I could cope with the paris/porshiepoo pairing. I can't even begin to imagine what happens when those two get together. Can you die laughing?

Well I don't know about the dying bit but chances are you may wet your knick-knicks!!!;)

DrSzin
10-Feb-06, 19:49
Well I don't know about the dying bit but chances are you may wet your knick-knicks!!!;)Nah, that's a girl thing...

wickerinca
10-Feb-06, 19:52
Nah, that's a girl thing...

Tell me about it........we get all the good things in life!! Monthly cycles (Gosh.....I have bikes on the brain!!), childbirth, major menopause things, men..........need I say more:lol:

DrSzin
10-Feb-06, 20:07
No need to say more. We men know we have it easy, and that we're all hopeless. You Weemin (as gleeber would say) have been telling us that for years...

I've been trying to get in touch with my feminine side recently, but she can run faster than I can...

Er, I think I've lost it here. Which thread are we on? Oh yes, Fantasy Big Brother.

Well, sometimes I think you weemin get away with more than we do. Porshiepoo came up with a list of fantasy men she'd like to share with. If a man did a similar thing with a list of weemin, he'd be dismissed summarily with cries of "typical man", female mouths would be tutting and eyes would be rolling. That reminds me, does anyone know whether Angelina Jolie is free to join us in BBhouse.caithness.org? :D

wickerinca
10-Feb-06, 20:11
No need to say more. We men know we have it easy, and that we're all hopeless. You Weemin (as gleeber would say) have been telling us that for years...

I've been trying to get in touch with my feminine side recently, but she can run faster than I can...

Er, I think I've lost it here. Which thread are we on? Oh yes, Fantasy Big Brother.

Well, sometimes I think you weemin get away with more than we do. Porshiepoo came up with a list of fantasy men she'd like to share with. If a man did a similar thing with a list of weemin, he'd be dismissed summarily with cries of "typical man", female mouths would be tutting and eyes would be rolling. That reminds me, does anyone know whether Angelina Jolie is free to join us in BBhouse.caithness.org? :D

Would you like to book her for before or after the birth?:D ...and I wouldn't say a thing if you wanted to do your list of fantasy women!!;)

DrSzin
10-Feb-06, 20:36
Would you like to book her for before or after the birth?:D ...and I wouldn't say a thing if you wanted to do your list of fantasy women!!;)This is a fantasy Angelina Jolie who's not pregnant and not with Brad Pitt or anyone else for that matter. On the other hand, Brad is locked away with Porshiepoo, so he's not a problem.

Ach forget Angelina, gimme the woman with that dreamy Wick accent. ;)

willowbankbear
10-Feb-06, 22:22
Caithness Org celebs
1.Scotsboy
2.Pepsi challenge
3.Golach
4.Teddybear1873
5.Me
6.Paris
7.Bingobabe
8.Porshiepoo
9.Connie19
10.Dr.Zhin

top ten Stars for the real thing

1.Britney Spears
2.Chris Moyles
3.Sir Alex Ferguson
4.Posh Beckham
5.Elton John
6.Adam Ant
7.Bob de Niro
8.Jennifer Lopez
9.Madonna
10.Saddam Hussein

_Ju_
10-Feb-06, 22:28
Tell me about it........we get all the good things in life!! Monthly cycles (Gosh.....I have bikes on the brain!!), childbirth, major menopause things, men..........need I say more:lol:

You don't have hair growing on your face that you HAVE to shave EVERYDAY to look half decent ;-)))) Wouldn't change for the world!

landmarker
10-Feb-06, 23:14
....but here goes

Linsdey Buckingham
Stevie Nicks
Mike Summerbee
Bruce Springsteen
Kate Rusby
Enoch Powell (after some serious resucitation)
Iqbal Sacranie
Billy Connolly
Andrew Flintoff
Christine Tremarco

willowbankbear
10-Feb-06, 23:44
....but here goes

Linsdey Buckingham
Stevie Nicks
Mike Summerbee
Bruce Springsteen
Kate Rusby
Enoch Powell (after some serious resucitation)
Iqbal Sacranie
Billy Connolly
Andrew Flintoff
Christine Tremarco

Surely thats not allowed? Enoch powell has been dead for years, Taxi for Powell(a hearse eh)[disgust]