PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Curry Wow

grantyg
10-Feb-06, 01:50
Hello,
Well my job took me to snowy cold Aberdeen tonight and as a trumpet player we always look for the best curry house/ bar, well a great one came along tonight!
Here`s the dilemma your on stage at 7.30pm and you want a cold beer and a curry! it is 6.30pm stood freezing on Union Street.................. then the old horn player who has been up here touring for the last 30 years spills the beans!

Just off Union Street on Summer street (just up from the concert hall) is a curry house called Nawaabs Tandoori go there they are the best!

Now I have had curry in the best places in glasgow (creme de la creme, cafe india and the harlequin chain) and Birmingham (forget the rest of the uk you might as well have a curry pot noodle!) I also had the treat of a curry made by the Sultan of Omans personal Chef.

Well Nawaabs the price is average the service is 1st class, they have amazing sauces for the poppadom and then the currys are out of this world - Chilli garlic chicken was mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM
So when your next in aberdeen you have to try it!
I think I will share some curry recipies on here too!

_Ju_
10-Feb-06, 11:28
Yes please, do share a recipe.