PDA

View Full Version : Over The Wall: Thurso and Wick

The Pepsi Challenge
07-Feb-09, 04:04
Bizarre. A Glasgow electro-pop duo singing about Thurso, and Thurso Vs Wick? You couldn't make it up. I caught this act the other night at the Voodoo Rooms in Edinburgh. Here's a review about the band (no' by me by-ra-way):

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/music/Music-Review.4957130.jp

Don't believe me? Hear for yourself here:

www.myspace.com/overthewall

Gizmo
07-Feb-09, 17:04
What a load of crap, pretentious rubbish that thinks it's intelligent artsy and quirky, i can't stand these bands that sing with a local accent, this is music for poncy student types trying to be different, or journalists that hang out in wine bars.

As for Thurza V's Week?, pah!...no competition, c'mon lads, who's up for a scrap?, thur's some teena-bowlie coopins needin panned in ;)

buddyrich
08-Feb-09, 00:58
or journalists that hang out in wine bars.

You aint gonna stand for that are you Baz?????

It was bizarre right enough. Surely the Wick V Thurso schism deserves and anthem more along the lines of Emerald by Tin Lizzie.

Metalattakk
08-Feb-09, 04:50
Surely the Wick V Thurso schism deserves and anthem more along the lines of Emerald by Tin Lizzie.

Meh, best I could scrobble up. :(

Doon fae 'e glen came 'e merchan' men
Wae thur shields an' thur swords
Til fecht 'e fecht they believed til be recht
Owerthrow 'e owerloards

Til 'e toon fur 'ere wis pleinty
'Ey brocht plownder, swords and flame
Fan 'ey left 'e toon wis empty
Bairnags wid ne'er pley ag'in

Fae their graves ah heard 'e fallen
Ower 'e battle cry
By thon brig near 'e border
There wis many mair til die

Then onward o'er 'e mountain
An' ootward t'wards 'e sea
They hid come til claim 'e emerald
Wayoot it they couldna leave

Metalattakk
08-Feb-09, 05:08
What a load of crap, pretentious rubbish </snip>

Spot on. Spotty shoe-gazing students who name their songs after towns they've never been to, and don't even refer to in their lyrics.

Bizarre. A Glasgow electro-pop duo singing about Thurso, and Thurso Vs Wick? You couldn't make it up.

So Pepsi, we're supposed to GaF about this band because they mention Wick and Thurso in their song titles? To paraphrase your Embra wine-bar buddies: "Geez a brek, ken?"

hotrod4
08-Feb-09, 07:01
Its no bad.Ive heard alot worse. There a bit "quirky" in an arty/student type way. But i do feel a Wick vs Thurso rap coming on!!!![lol]
Heres my "emerald rap"!!!

Down from the glen came the gangsta men
With their uzi's and their swords
to fight the fight their beaches said were right
Overthrow the Thurso lords

To the town there was plenty (of ho's)
They brought speed and crack cocaine
When they left the town was empty
Doggs would never play again (no diggity)

From their hood I heard the fallen (yo!)
Above the pimps cry
By the bridge near the corner
There were many more to die

Then onward over the mountain
And outward towards the sea
They had come to claim their mixtape
Without it they could not groove

[lol]

The Pepsi Challenge
09-Feb-09, 00:47
What a load of crap, pretentious rubbish that thinks it's intelligent artsy and quirky, i can't stand these bands that sing with a local accent, this is music for poncy student types trying to be different, or journalists that hang out in wine bars.

As for Thurza V's Week?, pah!...no competition, c'mon lads, who's up for a scrap?, thur's some teena-bowlie coopins needin panned in ;)

I've no problem at all with your opinion on their music; however, I can assure you they are not students, nor was their audience (at the Voodoo Rooms at least), unless they were mature students over the age of 25.

I can also assure you, Gizmo, that the author of the piece hasn't, doesn't, nor ever will hang out in wine bars. I guess you'd have to know him to know that. Yer spot on with the rest, though.

The Pepsi Challenge
09-Feb-09, 00:52
Spot on. Spotty shoe-gazing students who name their songs after towns they've never been to, and don't even refer to in their lyrics.

So Pepsi, we're supposed to GaF about this band because they mention Wick and Thurso in their song titles? To paraphrase your Embra wine-bar buddies: "Geez a brek, ken?"

Only time I saw the band gaze at their shoes was to consult their set-list, stuck to the floor.

Not sure if they've ever been to Thurso before, or Wick, but one of them - when asked about their influences hinted at it in an interview:

"Lyrically I think there’s a bit of a theme around being uncomfortable about getting older, that early twenties crisis that everyone has, and there’s a fear of death behind that. That’s what ‘Thurso’ is about, among others."

I couldn't care less if you GaF or not. Furthermore, I neither go to wine bars, drink wine, or know anyone who speaks like you suggest. When's the last time you spent quality time in Edinburgh to know? Oh, that's right.

Metalattakk
09-Feb-09, 01:19
"Lyrically I think there’s a bit of a theme around being uncomfortable about getting older, that early twenties crisis that everyone has, and there’s a fear of death behind that. That’s what ‘Thurso’ is about, among others."

And again, I ask the question: What relevance does this have to Thurso (or Wick) in particular? Sod all.

Furthermore, I neither go to wine bars, drink wine, or know anyone who speaks like you suggest.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

The Pepsi Challenge
09-Feb-09, 02:06
It was posted for those who may be interested to know tunes, written by criticially lauded bands, are being written about their hometowns. Not everyone in here wants to read about obscure German speed metal groups, so I guess it wasn't posted with you in mind.

Metalattakk
09-Feb-09, 02:20
It was posted for those who may be interested to know tunes, written by criticially lauded bands, are being written about their hometowns.

But they're not written about any town in Caithness at all. There is no relevance whatsoever. The songs just have Caithness town names in their titles.

Please, do try to keep up.

The Pepsi Challenge
09-Feb-09, 04:44
The writer of said tunes begs to differ. When I asked him if Thurso, and Thurso Vs Wick, were actually about these towns he said "yes". Whether we - the listeners - can detect/ prove it, is entirely dependent on your interpertation, or ignorance. Sup to you.

Gleber2
09-Feb-09, 05:20
When thinking about the music under discussion, the word garbage springs to mind.[evil]

hotrod4
09-Feb-09, 07:54
Cant see what all the fuss is about whether they come from Thurso or not. They are my friends on myspace so thats good enough for me!!!:roll:Their music is somewhat different from the norm and that can scare people who rely on pigeon-holing artists.;)

Gizmo
09-Feb-09, 09:54
Not everyone in here wants to read about obscure German speed metal groups

I can't think of any obscure German speed metal, Grave Digger, Primal Fear, Gamma Ray, Running Wild, Helloween, Rage, they may be obscure to you, but their individual album sales would argue that accusation :D

mulac
09-Feb-09, 10:40
I can't think of any obscure German speed metal, Grave Digger, Primal Fear, Gamma Ray, Running Wild, Helloween, Rage, they may be obscure to you, but their individual album sales would argue that accusation :D

Sounds pretty garbage to me :roll:
Give me Over the Wall any day to that rubbish !

Gizmo
09-Feb-09, 10:59
Pepsi, Metalattakk, i always sense a lot of tension between you both, were you former friends then one of you turned out to be a shirt lifter? ;)

Gizmo
09-Feb-09, 11:04
Sounds pretty garbage to me :roll:
Give me Over the Wall any day to that rubbish !

Oh you are more than welcome to them, lets just see how long their career lasts, utter poo.

Metalattakk
09-Feb-09, 11:44
Pepsi, Metalattakk, i always sense a lot of tension between you both, were you former friends then one of you turned out to be a shirt lifter? ;)

I can't speak for him, but no.

We were acquaintances way back, footballers together for a short time, contemporaries in musical terms some might even say. Friends? No, acquaintances at best.

Then one of us moved off south, became interminably dull and conceited and went on caithness.org only to slag off his former home county at every opportunity.

Only one of us thinks that moving to the Big City makes one better and more important than one who stays in Caithness and cherishes his home town.

I'll leave you (and others) to figure out which one that is...

Metalattakk
09-Feb-09, 11:51
The writer of said tunes begs to differ. When I asked him if Thurso, and Thurso Vs Wick, were actually about these towns he said "yes". Whether we - the listeners - can detect/ prove it, is entirely dependent on your interpertation, or ignorance. Sup to you.

Fair enough, if you say so..

Sensors set to 'Ignore', in that case.

mulac
09-Feb-09, 13:11
What better place to post about a song called Thurso V's Wick than the caithness forum ?

Metalattakk
09-Feb-09, 13:46
How about posting it in http://forum.randomsongtitles.org or http://forum.pretentious-shoegazers.org instead? [lol]

The Pepsi Challenge
09-Feb-09, 13:47

Fair enough. I used to listen to Gamma Ray and Helloween (got the albums and T-shirts [dusters] to prove it) but then again, I did stop by the time I was 16.

mulac
09-Feb-09, 13:49
Fair enough. I used to listen to Gamma Ray and Helloween (got the albums and T-shirts [dusters] to prove it) but then again, I did stop by the time I was 16.

I'm surprised you waited till you were 16 :lol:

The Pepsi Challenge
09-Feb-09, 14:45

I have no 'real' problem with Metalattakk. He was a very talented footballer - one of the best, naturally talented there was in the county - and a decent stunt metal guitar player. I don’t know much about him other than that. Nor do I care. However, he does derive some kind of neurotic pleasure from his obsessive, Johnny-knows-better want to reply to over 50% of my posts, leading me to believe he is either, bored, jealous, bitter, or all three.

I love Caithness, that much is true. There are facets about the place and the people that deserve to be brought to a wider audience, and I’ve tried to do that over the years. Though that doesn’t mean to say the place is perfect, far from it.

Since contributing for newspapers I’ve written the following (for those who care) about the county:

The Breakdance era, which was so vibrant and positive during the 80s;

Written album reviews for Isaac Sutherland’s Sworded Tales album, two live reviews on the J. Fats Band, and a live review of Bosshogg;

Focused on the Nazi camp which resided in Watten: a piece of our history which captures the imagination of many, not just in Caithness, but those around the world with an interest in the Second World War. I also highlighted the author who penned a book about the camp (top stuff, Valerie);

Wrote at least two features on the county’s magnificent surf, one of which announced the arrival of the highland O’ Neill championship, which finally brought the county an international audience;

Profiled a local fantasy author - the brilliant James McVean - whose books are clearly inspired by the area he grew up around (keep up the good work, James);

Highlighted the Dunnet Head Lighthouse, and those who aim to bring the very best in guitar-led music to an area of the Scotland that is often deprived of such;

Wrote a positive piece on the county, as part of a tour diary column I wrote for a local Edinburgh paper last year;

Write several pieces on highlands-based acts and musicians for the hi-arts website. Go on, take a look if you wish;

And am currently awaiting publication of a piece documenting the many inscribed standing stones of Caithness.

Unfortunately, it’s only the negative things people wish to remember. And that’s fine. I can only assume Metalattakk is still upset over a piece I wrote about Dounreay, despite the fact it was written as seen through my eyes as a youngster. Even if he’s not, as I said earlier, he’ll (most likely) view the highlighting of my positive articles on the county as narcissistic before turning it around and stating it’s me obsessed with him. In any case, get off my back, please, Metal man, you are… heavy.

Gizmo
09-Feb-09, 14:48
Only one of us thinks that moving to the Big City makes one better and more important than one who stays in Caithness and cherishes his home town.

And that, in what way, is different to someone who stays in Caithness and seems to think they are better than his fellow Caithnesians just because they have a huge vocabulary and an excellent understanding of English grammar? ;)

Gizmo
09-Feb-09, 14:59
I have no 'real' problem with Metalattakk. He was a very talented footballer - one of the best, naturally talented there was in the county - and a decent stunt metal guitar player. I don’t know much about him other than that. Nor do I care. However, he does derive some kind of neurotic pleasure from his obsessive, Johnny-knows-better want to reply to over 50% of my posts, leading me to believe he is either, bored, jealous, bitter, or all three.

I love Caithness, that much is true. There are facets about the place and the people that deserve to be brought to a wider audience, and I’ve tried to do that over the years. Though that doesn’t mean to say the place is perfect, far from it.

Since contributing for newspapers I’ve written the following (for those who care) about the county:

The Breakdance era, which was so vibrant and positive during the 80s;

Written album reviews for Isaac Sutherland’s Sworded Tales album, two live reviews on the J. Fats Band, and a live review of Bosshogg;

Focused on the Nazi camp which resided in Watten: a piece of our history which captures the imagination of many, not just in Caithness, but those around the world with an interest in the Second World War. I also highlighted the author who penned a book about the camp (top stuff, Valerie);

Wrote at least two features on the county’s magnificent surf, one of which announced the arrival of the highland O’ Neill championship, which finally brought the county an international audience;

Profiled a local fantasy author - the brilliant James McVean - whose books are clearly inspired by the area he grew up around (keep up the good work, James);

Highlighted the Dunnet Head Lighthouse, and those who aim to bring the very best in guitar-led music to an area of the Scotland that is often deprived of such;

Wrote a positive piece on the county, as part of a tour diary column I wrote for a local Edinburgh paper last year;

Write several pieces on highlands-based acts and musicians for the hi-arts website. Go on, take a look if you wish;

And am currently awaiting publication of a piece documenting the many inscribed standing stones of Caithness.

Unfortunately, it’s only the negative things people wish to remember. And that’s fine. I can only assume Metalattakk is still upset over a piece I wrote about Dounreay, despite the fact it was written as seen through my eyes as a youngster. Even if he’s not, as I said earlier, he’ll (most likely) view the highlighting of my positive articles on the county as narcissistic before turning it around and stating it’s me obsessed with him. In any case, get off my back, please, Metal man, you are… heavy.

Well done, but can you put a fruit pastille in your mouth without chewing it? ;)

The Pepsi Challenge
09-Feb-09, 15:21
Maybe, but I much prefer Starburst instead.

Gizmo
09-Feb-09, 15:40

You mean Opal Fruits....they will always be Opal Fruits to me.

Jeid
09-Feb-09, 16:34

That says a lot...:lol:

dogman
09-Feb-09, 20:27
I think we've got a love/hate relationship here.

So.............Who lifts the shirts?;)

Metalattakk
09-Feb-09, 21:12
LOL! Why are you so keen to find out? :D

Metalattakk
10-Feb-09, 02:01
I love Caithness, that much is true.

And here, my 'friend', is the rub.

If you'd shown, here, the compassion and regard for your home county and its people that you claim to have done in other areas, then maybe our (and believe me there are more than me who are like-minded on this) opinions of your input to this message board would reflect your efforts.

If you rub people up the wrong way, don't expect anything less than some sparks. Did Van Der Graaf teach you nothing? :D

The Pepsi Challenge
10-Feb-09, 04:07
And here, my 'friend', is the rub.

If you'd shown, here, the compassion and regard for your home county and its people that you claim to have done in other areas, then maybe our (and believe me there are more than me who are like-minded on this) opinions of your input to this message board would reflect your efforts.

If you rub people up the wrong way, don't expect anything less than some sparks. Did Van Der Graaf teach you nothing? :D

Hmmm… How many threads have I posted in the Music section over the last year? About a dozen, perhaps, most of which are appreciative threads (Les Paul, Vince Guaraldi, Little Feat, Thurso’s music in the 80s and early 90s), genuinely debatable music issues reverberating around Form 696, or the questionable connection between black and Gaelic music. Or plain trying to help people: the competition to win a gig at a major music venue (the Edinburgh Picture House). Your contribution in the last year? I saw a thread announcing Jeff Healy’s death. Well done.

Rub people up the wrong way? This very thread is the fifth (I think, correct me if am wrong, and am sure you will) most read out of thirty threads on this very section. I would gather the reason so many people have viewed it adds considerable weight to the fact there’s a section of members (and lurkers) who welcome a thread commenting on fast-rising groups name-checking our county’s two main towns. Not everyone may have an opinion on it that they wish to post, but as the thread shows, people are reading about it.

Are people being forced to read what I write? Tied down, their eyes ripped wide-open so they can’t avoid it? Why suggest I change my writing habits - call them whatever you profess them to be - when instead you can change your reading ones? Isn’t your own habitual behaviour easier to control? Is my opinions and viewpoint such a bad thing that it must be ridiculed and bullied by yourself at every opportunity? Were you scared by an opinion as a child?

You clearly don’t like what I say, but I would reason that you’d be a lot more content it you learned to ignore it (there is an ignore button here, no?) because, sadly, all your posts that often immediately follow my own isn’t going to make it disappear. Therefore, I guess you’ll have to either live with it, or ignore it. The choice is yours, amigo.

Metalattakk
10-Feb-09, 04:39
Hmmm… How many threads have I posted in the Music section over the last year? About a dozen, perhaps, most of which are appreciative threads (Les Paul, Vince Guaraldi, Little Feat, Thurso’s music in the 80s and early 90s), genuinely debatable music issues reverberating around Form 696, or the questionable connection between black and Gaelic music. Or plain trying to help people: the competition to win a gig at a major music venue (the Edinburgh Picture House). Your contribution in the last year? I saw a thread announcing Jeff Healy’s death. Well done.

Foolish mistake to assume that my critique only pertains to the music section of this particular forum.

Rub people up the wrong way? This very thread is the fifth (I think, correct me if am wrong, and am sure you will) most read out of thirty threads on this very section. I would gather the reason so many people have viewed it adds considerable weight to the fact there’s a section of members (and lurkers) who welcome a thread commenting on fast-rising groups name-checking our county’s two main towns. Not everyone may have an opinion on it that they wish to post, but as the thread shows, people are reading about it.

But, it doesn't mean people GaF. Not in the slightest. It's entirely possible that they're only reading it to snigger at your posts. Who knows, eh chek?

You clearly don’t like what I say, but I would reason that you’d be a lot more content it you learned to ignore it (there is an ignore button here, no?) because, sadly, all your posts that often immediately follow my own isn’t going to make it disappear. Therefore, I guess you’ll have to either live with it, or ignore it. The choice is yours, amigo.

For one that happily professes (according to yourself) to promoting the benefits of the Caithness lifestyle, I (and many many others) find your input to http://forum.caithness.org in general to be particularly negative, and that's something you have to either tackle, or body-swerve.

The question is, have you the cojones to front up?

The Pepsi Challenge
10-Feb-09, 05:59
Hmmm... of the last 400 threads on the main forum, I've posted four threads: one on the Gaelic Highland Writers Initiative (an appeal to gather interest on the langauge in the county), a BBC Documentary about Cannabis (one of the best and up-to-date I've ever seen), a thread about a very powerful camera lens (wooo, controversey), and one about Robert Louis Stevenson (Scotland's greatest writer in my opinion) during his time in Caithness (and a thread you happily[?] contributed for). Gee, I had no idea you were monitoring me so closely. I'm flattered.

If the "many many others" find my input so negative, that's up to them. I've rarely heard from them. On the contrary, I regularly receive good rep points from a lot of posters on here: as I said earlier, you probably need to change your habits, not mine. You do come across as a starving trout, sometimes.

As for sniggering at my posts? If readers don't like it, fine; at least they're being entertained.

And with that, I hope I to remain a constant burr under your saddle, so to speak. Thanks, as always, for your encouragment, am glad to be your hobby.

EDIT: Oh aye, and the Odd-Scotland thread, as well. Really wound people up, that one.

Metalattakk
10-Feb-09, 11:45
Hmmm... of the last 400 threads on the main forum, I've posted four threads: </snip>

"There are lies, damn lies, and statistics." Mr Twain was far from wrong. Cherry-pick your 'finest' moments all you want, but there are enough intelligent folks on this board to see through the waspish veil.

(Gerrymandering on the Org? Who'd a' thunk it? :D)

While it's encouraging to see your recent efforts (by your statistics of course) rise above the usual long dismissive gaze down your nose, don't be surprised if some people hold your views off at arms length in the meantime. It's the bed you've made for yourself, 'ken. ;)

buddyrich
10-Feb-09, 15:29
Good grief. What a kerfuffle.

I dont know about the notion that pepsichallenge writes negatively about Caithness but clearly the gunslinger has a problem. I enjoyed the article about Fats and the lighthouse, didnt think it was negative in any way.

Im friends with you both and shouldnt get involved but hell, here we go eh!? How about turning it on it's head-if someone moves away from here to pursue a career that wouldnt otherwise be possible, they suddenly get bad pr because they've somehow rejected this golden land of the north to go to the 'pretentious poncey big city'.

Thats an unfortunate small-town attitude.

tomacomen
10-Feb-09, 15:34
I quite liked that "thurso" song, even though its about the rubbishy side of the county!

and yes, i am a student, in edinburgh!

buddyrich
10-Feb-09, 15:36
Slaggin off Thurso?????

Right THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!

OOTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it snowing in edinburgh? My mates driving down there.

Metalattakk
10-Feb-09, 15:57
Im friends with you both and shouldnt get involved but hell, here we go eh!? How about turning it on it's head-if someone moves away from here to pursue a career that wouldnt otherwise be possible, they suddenly get bad pr because they've somehow rejected this golden land of the north to go to the 'pretentious poncey big city'.

Thats an unfortunate small-town attitude.

Yup, I'm agree with most of that, Perticus.

But throw in a "Oh, look at all you peasants still living in the backwaters of Caithness" attitude and what says you then, squire? It works both ways.

You yourself have lived away from the Golden Land, yet you didn't engender anything like the disdain pointed at others - simply because you don't look down your nose at those who didn't leave.

Anyway, back on topic: The song is rubbish. So let it be written, so let it be done. Cazart! indeed. ;)

The Pepsi Challenge
10-Feb-09, 16:27
Yup, I'm agree with most of that, Perticus.

But throw in a "Oh, look at all you peasants still living in the backwaters of Caithness" attitude and what says you then, squire? It works both ways.

You yourself have lived away from the Golden Land, yet you didn't engender anything like the disdain pointed at others - simply because you don't look down your nose at those who didn't leave.

Anyway, back on topic: The song is rubbish. So let it be written, so let it be done. Cazart! indeed. ;)

Dude, really, you're starting to sound like a sociopath. I live in a small town the size of Thurso, live on the breadline, and can't afford to drink in wine bars on Edinburgh's George Street. Neither do I look down my nose at anybody: in my financial state there's little to do other than look up it instead.

tomacomen
10-Feb-09, 17:47
Slaggin off Thurso?????

Right THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!

OOTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it snowing in edinburgh? My mates driving down there.

Typical response from our less evolved, uncouth teenabowlie neighbours!haha!

there is a bit of snow but its not snowing. nothing at all really!

Gizmo
10-Feb-09, 18:38
But throw in a "Oh, look at all you peasants still living in the backwaters of Caithness"

That is actually a factual statement, we're all a bunch of hillbillies compared to yon city folks :D

dogman
10-Feb-09, 21:44
The big words are coming out now!

Metalattakk
10-Feb-09, 22:01
Nothing wrong with a bit of sesquipedalianism mate. You should try it sometime. ;)

dogman
10-Feb-09, 22:21
Your just making words up now!;)

Metalattakk
10-Feb-09, 22:27
Not the first time I've been compared to Shakespeare, right enough, but alas unfounded this time. :Razz

dogman
10-Feb-09, 22:40
Not the first time I've been compared to Shakespeare, right enough, but alas unfounded this time. :Razz

Is that a confession to the shirt liffter thing?;)

The Pepsi Challenge
11-Feb-09, 01:10
Getting back to the original thread...

I received a message via my MySpace from Gav from Over The Wall. Here's what he had to say:

"It's weird we've actually met a few people from Thurso at our gigs over the past couple of weeks. My mate is a surfer and he says surfers love the tune too, for obvious reasons. We can develop some sort of cult based entirely on the name of a song. Or maybe not. I've got family up there and it's about travelling up there with my dad and about getting old in a remote place."

Metalattakk
11-Feb-09, 01:21
Is that a confession to the shirt liffter thing?;)

Why the obsession with the lifting of shirts?

Oh...wait...it's to do with aspirations, isn't it, eh?

Gizmo
11-Feb-09, 01:43
Nothing wrong with a bit of sesquipedalianism mate.

Ses wit aboot aliens?? ;)

Enough of the Hippopotomonstrosesquipedalians please, you'll joost confuse e yokels :D

Metalattakk
11-Feb-09, 02:01
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedalians

Nice one! :D

hotrod4
11-Feb-09, 08:22
I once had a dog called spot.Does that qualify me to write big words and annoy the hell out of people?. Does the fact that I like campbells meatballs make me able to post such nonsense? 2 Grown men talking about Caithness but deviating enough to add insults to injury.What does it all mean?:roll:
I am as confused as a teenabowlie with a bar of soap!!!!![lol]

Gizmo
11-Feb-09, 09:32
I once had a dog called spot.Does that qualify me to write big words and annoy the hell out of people?. Does the fact that I like campbells meatballs make me able to post such nonsense? 2 Grown men talking about Caithness but deviating enough to add insults to injury.What does it all mean?:roll:
I am as confused as a teenabowlie with a bar of soap!!!!![lol]

See Metalattakk, i told you it would confuse the yokels :lol:

hotrod4
11-Feb-09, 09:43
The fact that i like meatballs should spell it out clearly!!!!. I am not confused about Life but am confused as to why snow is white,and why car tyres are round. It may be trivial to some but then again so is Wick/Thurso over the wall!!![lol]
I once was a metal head and did an Interview for the Scotsman about Small town mindset, so I am qualified to rule on this debate!
Metal stop it,you know how sensitive pepsi is.
pepsi stop it, you know metal loves any excuse to pull out his dic-tionary!!!![lol]
debate over move on people nothing to see here!!!

Gizmo
11-Feb-09, 13:09
The fact that i like meatballs should spell it out clearly!!!!. I am not confused about Life but am confused as to why snow is white,and why car tyres are round. It may be trivial to some but then again so is Wick/Thurso over the wall!!![lol]
I once was a metal head and did an Interview for the Scotsman about Small town mindset, so I am qualified to rule on this debate!
Metal stop it,you know how sensitive pepsi is.
pepsi stop it, you know metal loves any excuse to pull out his dic-tionary!!!![lol]
debate over move on people nothing to see here!!!

Mmmmm...Step away from the crack pipe ghetto boi :lol:

Kenneth
11-Feb-09, 13:12
what the hell is goin on

hotrod4
11-Feb-09, 14:02
Mmmmm...Step away from the crack pipe ghetto boi :lol:
Me crack pipe is full of Juice and gin Homey!!!:roll:

Jeid
11-Feb-09, 15:03
This thread can be summed up in a oner...

http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/facepalm.gif

hotrod4
11-Feb-09, 16:18
This thread can be summed up in a oner...

http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/facepalm.gif
Car crash Forum??????;)

buddyrich
11-Feb-09, 21:53
ZERO PLUS TWO EQUALS ONE!

cazart!