PDA

View Full Version : Spares for a Foreman grill

Fluff
06-Feb-09, 21:54
Does anyone know where you can get spare drip trays and plastic feet for a George Foreman grill?
My OH has now managed to melt BOTH drip trays and one foot!
I am going to be lost without my grill, someone please help :(

Dadie
06-Feb-09, 21:58
one of the plastic takeaway boxes chopped down fits nicely as a drip tray...plus you can just chuck it out after use!

highlander
06-Feb-09, 22:59
Fluff im sure i still have 2 drip trays but i do like dadie's idea, saves on the washing lol

ShelleyCowie
06-Feb-09, 23:05
That is a good idea! I hate cleaning the drip trays! They seem to stay greasy no matter how much i wash them!!! It really just annoys me! My poor george is just falling apart! :~( He has been well used though!

nightowl
06-Feb-09, 23:08
I have three grills now and they all have different feet. The oldest is just a four burger one. It has little white stoppers on solid feet and four extra little egg cup type ones and oval drip trays. I'm going to chuck it out so if the feet and trays are any good, let me know.

Dadie
07-Feb-09, 01:43
emm... we use anything under the grill as feet from milkbottletops to bits of wood to anything else that is lying around.. pens ... cardboard..etc bluepeter here I come!! But I cant see past cut up take away cartons or even milk cartons for driptrays but there again I hate washing up!

Fluff
07-Feb-09, 10:51
I find the best way to clean the drip trays is to put them in the dishwasher.
Nightowl, that sounds like the same foreman as I have, the drip trays and feet sound bang on.

nightowl
07-Feb-09, 12:32
PM me your address and I'll send them on.
Maggie