PDA

View Full Version : Can you give Sam a home?

luskentyre
10-Feb-06, 00:53
No it's a cat, not a personal ad...

Sam has been in Cats Protection care for nearly 2 months now, and we can't understand why no one has snapped her up yet! She's a very young cat, has been very well looked after and is very friendly indeed. She'd love to have a nice new home - can you help?

Sam (http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/homes_wanted/Sam/Sam.jpg)

For details of other cats needing homes, the work we do and how you can help, please see our website.

Caithness Cats Protection Website (http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk/index.htm)

connieb19
10-Feb-06, 00:58
Aw...she's lovely, I hope you find her a home soon..:)

luskentyre
10-Feb-06, 01:01
Thanks Connie - she is adorable! She's got these big saucer eyes just like Felix from the cat food advert :-)

Liz
11-Feb-06, 13:22
Sam really is the most adorable cat.

The only reason she came into foster care was she was staying at a pub/hotel and kept climbing onto the customer's laps!!!

Liz
18-Feb-06, 19:08
Really pleased to say that Sam now has a lovely new home!:grin:

As always though at Cats Protection for every one we home we get about another four to take it's place!!!:confused

The saddest case we have just now is a twelve year old called Oscar who came into our care as his owners could no longer look after him due to ill health. The Vets actually called us and said that if we didn't take him he would need to be put to sleep.

We really wanted to give him a chance as, nowadays, cats of twelve are no longer classed as aged as more and more cats are reaching twenty now!

However, he is very, very unhappy in foster care and meows constantly, much to the annoyance of the fosterer's neighbours!:roll:

He is in very good health although the Vet put him on steroid tablets as he stopped eating. However, I think this may be an emotional rather than a physical problem and that if he was in a loving home he wouldn't need them anymore.

We are looking for a very special person to give this OAP a much needed home to live out his twilight years with the love and peace he deserves so if anyone can offer him this chance then please contact me.

Should have a photo soon courtesy of Luskentyre!

Thanks!