PDA

View Full Version : Men v women

S&LHEN
05-Feb-09, 23:47
got this earlier its really good :) come on girls we need to find a Women v men thread now

Subject: men vs women?

The more you read the better it gets

NICKNAMES
If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.
EATING OUT
When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in £20, even though it's only for £52.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
MONEY
A man will pay £2 for a £1 item he needs.
A woman will pay £1 for a £2 item that she doesn't need, but it's on sale.
BATHROOMS
A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel .
The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
ARGUMENTS
A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
FUTURE
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting her not to change, but she does.
DRESSING UP
A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
NATURAL
Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed.
Women usually somehow deteriorate during the night.
OFFSPRING
Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, birthdays, secret fears and hopes and dreams
A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A married man should forget every mistake he's ever made. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
SO, send this to the women who have a sense of humor and who can handle it ... and to the men who will enjoy reading it.

joxville
05-Feb-09, 23:55
Original post edited. NATURAL
Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed.

Not true in my case-I get better looking each day.[lol]

S&LHEN
06-Feb-09, 00:32
Ha ha ha I have the same problem myself how wrong can it be :lol::lol::lol: pml

Anne x
06-Feb-09, 00:49
Not true in my case-I get better looking each day.[lol]

Ha ha ha I have the same problem myself how wrong can it be pml

Please someone find a Bucket a big one ! suitable for Male Ego's !

butterfly
06-Feb-09, 00:58
woman can multi-task,men can only do one thing at a time!:D

George Brims
06-Feb-09, 01:30
Nonsense, right now I am drinking a cup of tea, eating a Twix, typing this, and somehow convincing my boss I'm busy. Oh, wait, that is just one thing - skiving. Drat!

S&LHEN
06-Feb-09, 14:18
:lol:Ha ha ha George thats a good one Lmao

Valerie Campbell
06-Feb-09, 15:55
I liked that George!! Ok, Men V Women might be a big, huge bit over exaggerated but us girls have broad shoulders. We can take it, can't we girls?!!! We will always be able to hold our heads high and smile. We were the ones to put you here in the first place, so without us, where would you be...? You'd have no one to look up to.

Ricco
06-Feb-09, 17:27

Ahh... but we get it finished. :D

YummyMummy
06-Feb-09, 19:31
Got this on a tea-towel (from my husband!)

1. The female always makes the rules.
2. The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
3. No male can possibly know all the rules.
4. If the female suspects the male knows all the rules she must immediately change some or all the rules.
5. The female is never wrong.
6. If the female is wrong it is due to a misunderstanding which was the direct result of something the male said or did.
7. The male must apologise for casuing the said misunderstanding.
8. The male is always wrong.
9. The male may be right if he agrees with the female, unless she wants him to disagree.
10. The female may change her mind at any time.
11. The male may never change his mind without the expressed written consent of the female.
12. The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
13. The male must remain calm at all times unless the female wants him to be angry and/or upset.
14. The female must, under no circumstances, let the male know whether she wants him to be angry and/or upset.
15. The male is expected to mind read at all times.

Not sure what he was getting at!!!

percy toboggan
06-Feb-09, 19:52
Am I alone in finding this kind of thing tiresome?
Gender 'wars'....oh very dear. No offence.
Credit to Yummy Mummy - at least it wasn't a cut and paste thing.

I'm not here just to knock. I'm genuinely wondering if others find this sort of trivia a turn off.
If you like it fair play to you....it wouldn't do if we were all the same.
Would it?

S&LHEN
06-Feb-09, 22:18
Percy its called a bit of humour to lighten a very dull boring time, Its not ment to be offensive its quite humourous if you read it properly and im a woman and I still find it funny.
Theres nothing wrong with a sense of humour.:lol:
Better than the normal heated debates that there seems to be alot of.

Dadie
06-Feb-09, 22:25
Hubby had a look at one of my mags which had a bit in it..
How to please a woman-
Wine her
Dine her
Agree with her
Shower her with gifts
Be attentive
buy her diamonds
tell her you love her
etc...you get the picture...right?

how to please a man-
turn up naked
bring beer

hubbys answer.....

never mind being naked just bring the beer:roll:

crayola
06-Feb-09, 22:38
Am I alone in finding this kind of thing tiresome?
Gender 'wars'....oh very dear. No offence.
Credit to Yummy Mummy - at least it wasn't a cut and paste thing.

I'm not here just to knock. I'm genuinely wondering if others find this sort of trivia a turn off.
If you like it fair play to you....it wouldn't do if we were all the same.
Would it?
No you're not alone percy. It might have been faintly amusing when I first saw it at least 20 years ago but it was tiresome then and it hasn't improved with age. It almost makes Clarkson and Hammond look interesting. But not quite. And it's not as bad as that one with the big coloured fonts about the good old days of polio, diphtheria dodgers, magical measles, lead poisoning, thermonuclear fallout showers, bakelite sex toys, radium flavoured glow in the dark crisps, high alumina concrete high rises, ersatz bananas and outrageous predictions of how Cuba's economy was outshining the US. The only thing missing was a bobby on a bicycle with his truncheon at the ready to club miscreant old wifies and their lookalike dogs.

Good grief, I'm agreeing with percy, things must be quiet on the forum tonight. :eek:

Alice in Blunderland
06-Feb-09, 22:41
Men vs women , no contest , :D

We will always have the last word :eek: ............. in the end on average we even manage to outlive the men ....................or do they die slightly earlier just to get peace and quiet :confused

S&LHEN
06-Feb-09, 22:54
ha ha ha good one Alice Nice to know theres still people on here with a sense of humour and positive things to say:lol:

crayola
07-Feb-09, 01:16
Nice to know theres still people on here with a sense of humour and positive things to say:lol:Thank you for your kind words. Magnanimity in adverse conditions is an admirable attribute. :)