PDA

View Full Version : chiropodist

binbob
05-Feb-09, 16:49
can anyone please tell me the number for FAYE PEACE[in thurso...].have looked in the business section..but can not find it.thanks in advance..

binbob
05-Feb-09, 16:51
can anyone please tell me the number for FAYE PEACE[in thurso...].have looked in the business section..but can not find it.thanks in advance..

sorry..it should read CHIROPODIST....[lol]

Venture
05-Feb-09, 16:54
http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/business.php?id=1999

There you go binbob. Hope you end up with happy feet.;)

binbob
05-Feb-09, 17:10
http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/business.php?id=1999

There you go binbob. Hope you end up with happy feet.;)

thank u very much,venture.;)

pat
05-Feb-09, 19:21
Faye is an excellent podiatrist - a good friend used to go to her in Edinburgh before Faye moved back up to Thurso.
Friend really misses Faye seeing to her feet, says she doesn't float on air after she has her feet done now, she also misses the friendly professional manner that Faye had.
So hope you are satisied with your visit.

binbob
05-Feb-09, 19:31
Faye is an excellent podiatrist - a good friend used to go to her in Edinburgh before Faye moved back up to Thurso.
Friend really misses Faye seeing to her feet, says she doesn't float on air after she has her feet done now, she also misses the friendly professional manner that Faye had.

thank u very much,pat.i have an appt. on monday .i am looking forward to it!!:D

Liz
05-Feb-09, 19:46
My sister went to Faye last week and would highly recommend her. She is really nice as well.

You will have happy feet on Monday Binbob!:lol:

ShelleyCowie
05-Feb-09, 19:49
Im always too scared to get my feet done! All my toes are really really long! And my pinky toe nails...they dont exist! Many horses standing on my toes and breaking them! Lol!

joxville
05-Feb-09, 20:28
Im always too scared to get my feet done! All my toes are really really long! And my pinky toe nails...they dont exist! Many horses standing on my toes and breaking them! Lol!

That's the downside of living in a stable. [lol]

ShelleyCowie
05-Feb-09, 20:58
That's the downside of living in a stable. [lol]

:eek: ..........war! [lol]

binbob
09-Feb-09, 15:58

well//have been to see faye and she was everything u said and more.my feet feel wonderful..looking forward to my next visit...good job,faye.:Razz

poppett
09-Feb-09, 16:20
So pleased you have happy feet now Binbob.

I hate anyone touching my feet so much I have a twisted toe which was broken three years ago and will not let anyone near it. It isn`t painful now so best left alone methinks, although it is the devils own job to turn it round to cut the nail.

binbob
09-Feb-09, 16:23
So pleased you have happy feet now Binbob.

I hate anyone touching my feet so much I have a twisted toe which was broken three years ago and will not let anyone near it. It isn`t painful now so best left alone methinks, although it is the devils own job to turn it round to cut the nail.

ohh..poppett..u silly billy.it is lovely having ur feet done.i will hold ur hand..or maybe ur foot!!!not gone south??:D

pat
09-Feb-09, 21:50
Happy to hear your feet are happy now - knew they would be after a visit to Faye.

binbob
10-Feb-09, 14:11
quote=pat;499895]Happy to hear your feet are happy now - knew they would be after a visit to Faye.[/quote]

thank u,pat..it was super. :D

changilass
10-Feb-09, 14:16
So what like are the prices?