PDA

View Full Version : Here's one for you .......

Mother Bear
05-Feb-09, 13:19
all you quiz-masters..... A friend at work just needs this answer to complete a quiz......350 GMF in a DF.......each etter representing a word, or even a number I guess. Any solutions?? Oh, and one more, 4PB......could be '4 piece band' but if you can think of anything better???
Thanx

Invisible
05-Feb-09, 13:37
all you quiz-masters..... A friend at work just needs this answer to complete a quiz......350 GMF in a DF.......each etter representing a word, or even a number I guess. Any solutions?? Oh, and one more, 4PB......could be '4 piece band' but if you can think of anything better???
Thanx

350 Gas Mark Five in Degrees Farenheit is it not?

and what about 4 post bed?

Mother Bear
05-Feb-09, 14:25
Um, good effort invisible. Sorry to be picky, but it does read '350 GMF in a DF' and your answer does not read correctly. I like the '4 poster bed' tho'!

Invisible
05-Feb-09, 15:52
Um, good effort invisible. Sorry to be picky, but it does read '350 GMF in a DF' and your answer does not read correctly. I like the '4 poster bed' tho'!

Hmmm well then as the tree said to the lumberjack "im stumped".

keep me posted if you find the answer this will bug me all day

Mother Bear
05-Feb-09, 17:10
lol!....it's bugging me too, that's why I'm hoping to get an answer on here!!!!

daviddd
05-Feb-09, 17:38
Invisible's answer seems very plausible except for the 'a' - mebbe that's a printed error?

Mother Bear
05-Feb-09, 18:26
I will have to wait until I go back into work to check this out......thank you daviddd for pointing that out.

2little2late
05-Feb-09, 23:47
Thanx

Have just Googled this question looks like invisible could be right with his answer. Here's a link.http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rogerb/answers.htm

Mother Bear
06-Feb-09, 13:52
Ah yes, that's a good link then! Looks as if someone copied it down wrongly as regards the 'a'. I guess asking for help on here is just like cheating on 'google'!!! Thanks for your time anyway.

daviddd
06-Feb-09, 22:27
did you decide what 4PB was MB?

Mother Bear
06-Feb-09, 22:58
Well according to the web link from 2litttle2late, as above, it was 4 Poster Bed , but I shall have to wait and see if that is the right answer for the competition!

Mother Bear
09-Feb-09, 21:36
Ok folks, I'm holding my hands up here with a big apology! It was me, myself, I, who copied the question down incorrectly. There was no 'a' after all!! So I guess Invisible was correct with his/her answer, and so a very personal apology to you! Am I forgiven??!!

Invisible
10-Feb-09, 19:24
Ok folks, I'm holding my hands up here with a big apology! It was me, myself, I, who copied the question down incorrectly. There was no 'a' after all!! So I guess Invisible was correct with his/her answer, and so a very personal apology to you! Am I forgiven??!!

Im a he, and yes you are forgiven.