PDA

View Full Version : Casper Update

Kevin Milkins
04-Feb-09, 22:14
When we took Casper on about November last year we thought a 16 month old rampant male would prove to much for our nine and half year old quiet girl Megan.

He settled in Ok after a while, but has proved just to bouncy so we had him castrated today in an attempt to knock the edge off him a bit.

He is feeling very sorry for himself just now, but what has supprised us is Megan has fussed him to bits since getting him home from the vets and has not left his side.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/kevinmilkins/02_04_6.jpg

Liz
04-Feb-09, 23:03
Aaawww poor Casper! Hopefully, he will be a lot better tomorrow.

It is so sweet that Megan has stayed with him. Bless her! She obviously loves him.

binbob
04-Feb-09, 23:54
AWW..I MUST STOP SAYING THAT....but awwwwwlovely pair...and a very spoilt casper.megan should be renamed florence!!!get well soon ,casper..xxx;)

ShelleyCowie
05-Feb-09, 00:23
Aww bless! What lovely dogs! Poor Casper though....will try to milk as much as possible out of this!

wifie
05-Feb-09, 11:28
Aaaw what a lovely pic Kev! Poor old Casper!

Kevin Milkins
05-Feb-09, 12:10
Casper is looking very chipper this morning, all things considered.

He had a fairly big procedure for castration as his one testicle had not dropped and he is very bruised.:eek:. I am sat here with my legs crossed while typing this.lol.

If only they could talk.:confused

teenybash
05-Feb-09, 13:02
Couple more days and Casper will be back to his happy capering self......Isn't Megan just an absolute sweety taking her lively soulmate under her wing and giving him a bit of canine nurturing. A beautiful pair who are obviously loved very much. :)

Sarah
05-Feb-09, 17:03
Oh that's sweet, she's being so kind to him. I hope he's feeling better soon. It doesn't usually take long for males to get back to their normal selves! They are both gorgeous btw.

Fran
06-Feb-09, 02:21
What a lovely picture Kevin, they look very like each other there. Poor Casper. Looks like Megan missed him and is glad he is home, she obviously knows he is poorly. Im so glad she is so fond of him now and they are good companions for each other. Maybe she feels safer now that poor casper is "2 stone lighter"!!!

binbob
06-Feb-09, 03:04
What a lovely picture Kevin, they look very like each other there. Poor Casper. Looks like Megan missed him and is glad he is home, she obviously knows he is poorly. Im so glad she is so fond of him now and they are good companions for each other. Maybe she feels safer now that poor casper is "2 stone lighter"!!!

that is good..[lol]

carasmam
06-Feb-09, 11:41
At the least the snow isn't too deep, bet Casper is glad he's not a daxie :D

carasmam
06-Feb-09, 11:42

:lol: The penny just dropped !!!! Did you hear the ching ching - very sharp Fran lol

carasmam
06-Feb-09, 17:22
Well folks, just be glad that Kevin posted the above picture of Casper on the forum and not the xxx rated one of Casper's bits (or whats left of them) he pm'd me at lunchtime today :lol: He fair put me off my beefburger I can tell you!!!!!
More worryingly it was intended for Fran and not me [lol] so if you get any strange pictures in your inbox - just forward them to Fran, Kevin is getting a bit absentminded !!!!!
He gave me a laugh though lol

cuddlepop
06-Feb-09, 18:22
What a wee cutie,hope he's feeling loads better today Kevin.

Still not sure about getting Scorrie done yet.:confused

Fran
07-Feb-09, 03:18
Well folks, just be glad that Kevin posted the above picture of Casper on the forum and not the xxx rated one of Casper's bits (or whats left of them) he pm'd me at lunchtime today :lol: He fair put me off my beefburger I can tell you!!!!!
More worryingly it was intended for Fran and not me [lol] so if you get any strange pictures in your inbox - just forward them to Fran, Kevin is getting a bit absentminded !!!!!
He gave me a laugh though lol

.................................................. ............................................
OOOOuch, looks really sore in the picture, not very elegant, but very neat stitching.Hope Kevin didnt send it to anyone else by mistake, they'll be wondering what it is all about ha ha. Cuddles to Megan, for caring for Casper. Dogs can sense when we or their doggy friends are ill. hope casper is feeling better, and that he can manage to lift his leg without too much pain.