PDA

View Full Version : kids try to roast puppies!!!!!

unicorn
04-Feb-09, 19:21
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Puppies-RSPCA-Investigates-After-Kids-Beat-And-Tried-To-Roast-Puppies/Article/200902115216834?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Page_Featu re_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15216834_Puppies%3A_RSPCA_Investigates _After_Kids_Beat_And_Tried_To_Roast_Puppies
this story has shocked me to the core, what kind of homes do these children come from to be so cruel and heartless.
On the other hand I suppose they may come from perfectly normal backgrounds and homes, as a parent I honestly do not know what I would do about it if my child was ever involved in such a cruel act.

S&LHEN
04-Feb-09, 20:19
It is disgusting and vile:eek::~( I think the problem is society these days.parents get charged for smacking their own children and if your too strict in school ie the teachers,,, same thing happens.
The worlds gone mad:eek:.

ShelleyCowie
04-Feb-09, 20:52
Oh my goodness that is awful!!! How could anybody ever do that! :eek:

kitty
04-Feb-09, 20:59
That is terrible. I just can't figure out what goes through anybody's let alone childrens head to do something like that. :(

butterfly
04-Feb-09, 21:10
it just awful what that animals suffered,thank goodness that woman came along and grabbed them[evil]

Liz
04-Feb-09, 23:07
This kind of cruelty sickens me.

What on earth comes into a child's mind to do this kind of thing?!:(

Whitewater
04-Feb-09, 23:18
Some kids at that age maybe think it is smart, others just don't know what they are doing, or just don't realise the pain they are capable of inflicting. It is indeed a sad world. But I'm fairly sure that kids down through the ages have pehaps, through ignorance, inadvertently caused small animals to suffer.

crashbandicoot1979
05-Feb-09, 10:26
Thats horrendous. If they can even think of doing something like that to puppies its frightening to think what they might eventually become capable of.