PDA

View Full Version : Harvey -Missing cat

dousslesh
03-Feb-09, 17:28
Harvey the cat has gone missing from his home in the Berridale area. Notified to Caithness Cats Protection League as he has not long been re homed via CPL . Harvey's new mum is very worried about him as he has been missing from home since 28th January. There are some photos of Harvey on www.caithnesscatsprotection.org (http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org) . Please check outbuildings, sheds, garages etc. just in case Harvey has wandered in . Thank you !

carasmam
03-Feb-09, 17:38
Oh poor Harvey, fingers and paws crossed for his safe return

purplelady
08-Feb-09, 00:32
Any news on harvwy xxxxxxxx

dousslesh
08-Feb-09, 11:39
No I'm afraid Harvey is still missing. His mum is very worried about him. Please could everyone check all out buildings, sheds etc in the Berridale area just in case Harvey has taken shelter there? Thank you

Racoon
08-Feb-09, 14:24
Thank you for your concerns over Harvey. I`m afraid he is still missing and I am heart broken as he was such a handome boy and the most friendliest and loving cat I have ever had, and he had settled in really well. I have my suspicions of what has happened to him but not at liberty to say on this site. I hope to goodness I am wrong and that he will just turn up very soon as if nothing has happened.

Liz
08-Feb-09, 20:14
I am so very, very sorry to hear that Harvey is missing and know how upset you must be.

I hope your fears are not realised and that he will turn up safe and well.

purplelady
15-Feb-09, 00:05
any news on harvey has he turned up xxxx

Racoon
15-Feb-09, 14:46
Sadly `Harvey` has not turned up and is un likely to now . I am convinced I know what has happened to him but unfortunately cannot prove it or comment about it on the Org. All I am prepared to say is that I miss him so much and he was a loving trusting cat who deserved more.

ShelleyCowie
15-Feb-09, 15:44
That is really sad! :~( Poor Harvey!

Really sorry to hear that Racoon!

teenybash
15-Feb-09, 16:50
So very very sorry Racoon about Harvey.........:~(
How awful to feel you know what happened but cannot say......if anyone has been involved in his disappearance may they get what they deserve.

carasmam
15-Feb-09, 18:14
.....if anyone has been involved in his disappearance may they get what they deserve.

My thoughts exactly.:(