PDA

View Full Version : Nasty thief

Fran
03-Feb-09, 03:05
What is the world coming to when a man in a wheelchair is robbed in the street.The nasty thief came up to him from behind, placed his hands round the disabled mans neck and demanded his money. This happened in Lanarkshire at 9pm. The poor man was uninjured but very shaken.

butterfly
03-Feb-09, 03:29
What is the world coming to when a man in a wheelchair is robbed in the street.The nasty thief came up to him from behind, placed his hands round the disabled mans neck and demanded his money. This happened in Lanarkshire at 9pm. The poor man was uninjured but very shaken.

nothing and nobody is safe nowadays fran,they know when they go up in front o the sheriff that it will only be a slap on the wrists....:~(

ShelleyCowie
03-Feb-09, 10:40
Oh my goodness that is awful! Why people feel the need to pick on the vulnerable i will never know! :mad:

anneoctober
03-Feb-09, 10:46
Oh my goodness that is awful! Why people feel the need to pick on the vulnerable i will never know! :mad:
I would say, because they're cowardly Shelley and have NO morals [disgust]

ShelleyCowie
03-Feb-09, 10:48
I would say, because they're cowardly Shelley and have NO morals [disgust]

I think you would be right! Cowards pick on he vulnerable dont they! Its just not right at all!!! :mad:

router
03-Feb-09, 13:49
you see why people are moving north, there is no safe place any more.Our family moved up from a place where an old lady was beaten to death for a grand total of 84p.

Julia
03-Feb-09, 16:47
Eventually things like that will happen here too sadly, this part of the country is popular but with more and more moving here we will slowly catch up with the national crime rate.

Once upon a day it was probably quite safe in Lanarkshire, unfortunately it's the times we live in and nobody is safe.

butterfly
03-Feb-09, 17:25
Eventually things like that will happen here too sadly, this part of the country is popular but with more and more moving here we will slowly catch up with the national crime rate.

Once upon a day it was probably quite safe in Lanarkshire, unfortunately it's the times we live in and nobody is safe.

thats what i think too.:(