PDA

View Full Version : argos/superdrug etc jobs

wicker
09-Feb-06, 12:44
Does anyone know when they are going to start looking for staff or have they already and im late and missed out

Tweety
09-Feb-06, 13:12
They were advertising for staff on the Jobcente Plus website a few weeks back but its not on it anymore. Worth phoning the Jobcentre and they can prob advise you whether its still open or not!

BRIE
09-Feb-06, 13:37
theyve only advertised for Homebase & New look so far.

mischief
09-Feb-06, 13:44
so BRIE,tweety and wicker are you excited about all these big shops i am!!!!

Tweety
09-Feb-06, 14:06
They have also advertised for Superdrug!

BRIE
09-Feb-06, 14:40
Sorry Tweety must have missed that one when where they advertising for that? Yeh im definately getting excited i love superdrug & new look.

wicker
09-Feb-06, 14:41
You would have thought it would have been advertised in groat aswell, grr looks like missed out then.
Have been looking on job centre website for weeks and never seen anything on it for it, cant get a chance to get to job centre as work in thurso during hours they are open.

knightofeth
09-Feb-06, 15:21
You can get app forms for new look and superdrug from the job centre. If you phone them up they'll probably post them out to you.

landmarker
09-Feb-06, 16:39
Just an asie - they opened a Homebase near us at the end of last year and it's excellent. Lots of innovation for the home - and I'm a bloke! I hope these jobs last and last and last. I might be in the frame for rounding up wayward trolleys in about ten years !