PDA

View Full Version : inverness celtic game

bosshog
01-Feb-09, 23:08
did.nt inverness do well to draw again.st the mighty celtic today.
good on them.

jock leith
02-Feb-09, 03:23
Im as happy as a" Butcher's "Dog

anneoctober
02-Feb-09, 12:36
did.nt inverness do well to draw again.st the mighty celtic today.
good on them.
It was win win for me Boss - support both teams tee hee !![lol]

Brizer2k7
04-Feb-09, 03:28
This is nothing to do with Caithness Sport.

mulac
09-Feb-09, 20:19
Must of been a few down from Caithness for the match ;)

Amy-Winehouse
15-Feb-09, 14:26
This is nothing to do with Caithness Sport.

Well next time theres a thread in General about Andy Murray the tennis guy or Scotlands rugby team , I think you should protest Brizer;) . It only smacks of hypocripsy to me- if anyone mentions the old firm they get either 1.a warning 2. thread chopped 3.Banned

Andy Murray isnt from Caithness, so should his threads be chopped???????

Brizer2k7
15-Feb-09, 23:36
I dont really care as long as The Old Firm glory hunters dont ever take over the Caithness sport section. If you have a problem then discuss it with Niall or Colin - Caithness.org admins.

Plain and simple instructions. see below.

Sport (http://forum.caithness.org/forumdisplay.php?f=80) (1 Viewing)
Discuss Caithness Sport Here. [Threads not relating to sport in Caithness will be removed]

Amy-Winehouse
16-Feb-09, 10:32
I dont really care as long as The Old Firm glory hunters dont ever take over the Caithness sport section. If you have a problem then discuss it with Niall or Colin - Caithness.org admins.

Plain and simple instructions. see below.

Sport (http://forum.caithness.org/forumdisplay.php?f=80) (1 Viewing)
Discuss Caithness Sport Here. [Threads not relating to sport in Caithness will be removed]

Thats almost the point I meant Brizer, I dont give a monkeys if you hate the old firm-I just dont like the fact that any thing other than Scottish football is allowed to be posted on here-it smacks of hypocripsy to me.

And I have sent them a wee note.

dogman
16-Feb-09, 19:40
Old Firm glory hunters?

Do we have a bitter sheep grazing on the sport section of the org?

Metalattakk
17-Feb-09, 15:25
Nah, Brizer's a proud Arab. And speaking as a Rangers fan myself, he's absolutely right.

There are plenty of Old Firm message boards both sections can toddle off and spout their bile in. There's no need for it here.

dogman
17-Feb-09, 21:20
Nah, Brizer's a proud Arab. And speaking as a Rangers fan myself, he's absolutely right.

There are plenty of Old Firm message boards both sections can toddle off and spout their bile in. There's no need for it here.

I don't argue with the point, I agree with it.

But why say it doesn't belong on here, then slag them off?
Surely slagging them off doesn't belong on here either.

Metalattakk
17-Feb-09, 22:02
Matey, I don't believe I slagged anyone off. Merely stating facts. ;)

There's never been a thread on caithness.org involving either of the OF that hasn't descended into acrimony. You yourself threw the 'bitter sheep' accusation in your previous post. A sure step down the slippery slope, if you ask me.

The Admins have it right. I'm surprised this thread has lasted so long, tbh.

dogman
17-Feb-09, 22:21
Matey, I don't believe I slagged anyone off. Merely stating facts. ;)

There's never been a thread on caithness.org involving either of the OF that hasn't descended into acrimony. You yourself threw the 'bitter sheep' accusation in your previous post. A sure step down the slippery slope, if you ask me.

The Admins have it right. I'm surprised this thread has lasted so long, tbh.

Wasn't saying you slagged anyone off, bud. That was a reference to brizer2k7 saying old firm talk doesn't belong on here, then slag old firm fans off.

Yes, i threw in the accusation, I bit. And on hearing that brizer2k7 is an arab, i apologise for such an accusation. And also for the cis cup last season!;)

Just kidding.

Lets move on.

Metalattakk
17-Feb-09, 22:41
To be honest mate, if there's any set of fans who deserve a slagging off, it's fans of either side of the Old Firm. ;)

But yes, you're right.

Time to move on folks, nothing to see here.

hotrod4
01-Mar-09, 20:39
I cant see the problem if its ICT being discussed as they are a "Local" team in the SPL.Cant see why the Old firm always has to be brought into it.Surely there is room for Ross county and ICT to get discussed without Ambulance chasers,Orange men,Arabs or sheep getting involved!!!![lol]

dogman
01-Mar-09, 22:04
I cant see the problem if its ICT being discussed as they are a "Local" team in the SPL.Cant see why the Old firm always has to be brought into it.Surely there is room for Ross county and ICT to get discussed without Ambulance chasers,Orange men,Arabs or sheep getting involved!!!![lol]

But that would just take all the fun out of it!;)

Blast!
02-Mar-09, 00:55
I cant see the problem if its ICT being discussed as they are a "Local" team in the SPL.Cant see why the Old firm always has to be brought into it.

Caley were playing Celtic....

Moving on.

Can we stop this using this "Old Firm" tag please, we'd rather not be lumped in with that mob with every sentence.

Thanks.

upolian
02-Mar-09, 16:57
footballs rubbish,the end.

Amy-Winehouse
03-Mar-09, 02:21
footballs rubbish,the end.

Thanks for your well thought out & interesting point there upolian. :roll: Why bother?

hotrod4
07-Mar-09, 15:25
Must say a well done to Caley,what a result at Ibrox, Even though I am a die hard bluenose, credit where credit is due. It was a good result though it upsets me to say so!!!:roll:
Who says old firm fans are biased?;)

hotrod4
07-Mar-09, 15:27
Caley were playing Celtic....

Moving on.

Can we stop this using this "Old Firm" tag please, we'd rather not be lumped in with that mob with every sentence.

Thanks.
What mob would that be then?
The ones who continually dominate all the titles then?
And people say old firm fans are blinkered, better take off those rose tinted spectacles then!!!![lol]